ALL >> General >> View Article
Rich People Are Bad Is This Belief Stopping You From Becoming Rich?
Total Articles: 284
Sometimes several layers of emotions can be embedded into a belief, such as “rich people are bad” and therefore the desire of “I want to be rich” gets filtered out and discarded by the reinforced belief, “I want to be a good person, but rich people are bad, so I can never be rich.”
If you remove the limiting beliefs and emotional baggage you carry with you through life, you will find yourself.
First, find out what you want.
Then, learn if that’s what you’re aligned with subconsciously... find out what’s blocking you (emotional baggage) and dissolve the blocks one-by-one until they no longer affect you.
You can go further...
Perhaps you aren’t just being affected emotionally.
This is where some popular courses miss the boat – most are only designed to remove or create shifts in the emotions. This can and does help, but to really eliminate ANY blockage, you must go through all six levels of causes:
Your intention drives the vehicle of your imagination.
You will need to firstly test and remove all physical causes and effects related to your thought. Next, you will need to remove all the emotional baggage. Then, remove the excess mental energy. The next step moves onto psychological, empathic (how you absorb energy from others) and even the quantum vacuum itself across all of space/time and in all dimensions, which may have caused, or contributed to this particular thought, concept, belief or experience.
With practice you’ll feel the changes occur the instant it happens.
For instance, if your lower back is hurting, and you focus your attention on the area, and a thought of financial trouble comes to mind... they are entangled. Which is good, because it means once you neutralize the energy blockage causing financial troubles for you, the pain can leave your back!
No doubt there is some resistance to what you’re learning here, and that’s perfectly
natural and “OK.”
It isn’t my place (nor my intention) to convince you or “show proof” of anything... only to present to you some interesting phenomena that you can demonstrate to yourself, and gain knowledge from your own personal experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can you imagine how different your life would be if you had the ability to remove any stress, pain or fear? Do you think your life would change? Become better... more enjoyable... more fruitful...
Most likely, you may be feeling a bit of resistance to this concept. That’s ok. Our entire lives are saturated with fear, stress and pain.
It’s a “way of life” for most people on the planet. But if you really want to have the life you have always dreamed, I recommend you read Almost Super Human by Jason and Skye Mangrum – www.almostsuperhuman.com
General Articles1. Budget-friendly Prom Transportation With A Party Bus Of Dc
Author: cheap party bus dc
2. 5 Tips To Store Your Clothes In A Self-storage Unit
Author: Hannah Paul
3. Teflon Wires - A Sturdy Material For The Safety Of Your Workplace
Author: Mr. Nitin Pratap Singh.
4. Iphone 6s Screen Repair Johnstone
5. The New Subaru Outback Shines As Pro Cycling Support Car
Author: Ben Sporn
6. Safety Tips You Need To Know Before Taking A Cab In Delhi.
Author: Hello42 cabs
7. Luxurious And Budget Friendly Transportation With Washington, Dc Limo Service
Author: limo service dc
8. Php Multi Vendor B2b | B2c Ecommerce Marketplace Web Development Company
9. Make Valentine’s Day A Group Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
10. Tips To Minimise Energy Bills In 2017
11. The Southbourne Tax Group: Tips On Having An Efficient Tax Appointment
Author: Elsie Meidinger
12. Email Address Verification
Author: parveen kumar
13. Everything You Need To Know About Leaking Balconies And Its Repair
Author: Andrew Lance
14. Steps To Get Into Mobile App Development And Ensure Success
Author: Harold Vance
15. Flights From San Francisco (sfo) To Mumbai (bom)
Author: Guru Karanam