ALL >> Business >> View Article
Using A Private Depository Service To Protect Valuables
Total Articles: 2
Safe deposit boxes are one of the most secure ways to store expensive items. Nowadays, many high street banks in the United Kingdom have stopped providing safety deposit boxes, potentially putting important documents and other valuables at risk. Customers who rely on these safe deposit boxes to keep expensive items safe are now left with few options to make sure these items are secured.
A Midlands-based family business has recognised the need and has opened a new facility, dedicated solely to the storage of valuables. Vittoria Safeboxes provides a secure safe depository service at very reasonable rental prices. There are six different sizes available, which range from £99 to £600 a year, and each box has two keys – one for the customer and one for the company. The company is covered by Lloyds of London and is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority.
At Vittoria Safe Boxes, we can provide you with the safe and private space in which to store your precious items. A safety deposit box can be used for anything valuable, such as legal documents, precious artwork, currency, contracts, gold, silver and jewels. Although almost anything can be held in a safe deposit box, you will need to sign a document stating it doesn’t contain anything illegal, such as drugs, guns or laundered money.
Convenient deposit and withdrawal
Vittoria Safeboxes is open seven days a week. You can handle the deposit and withdrawal of articles inside the safe deposit box within the company’s operating hours. We are only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. You can make an appointment by email or telephone, to gain access to your safety deposit box.
Flexible Safety deposit box charges
Based on different requirements of the rental term, a safety deposit box can be rented for 12 months or 24 months, and can guarantee the safety of deposited items. VAT will be added to all safety deposit box charges, and £10,000 of insurance cover is included as standard. Further insurance options are available upon request.
We provide a state-of-the-art security system to protect your valuables. Your precious items will be completely protected with our high security vault. Access is permitted through biometric screening. Safe boxes are kept in the vault under high definition CCTV, and behind a thick metal door. Customers are then given a set of keys, and can access the contents of their safety deposit box when they want (during business hours).
For detailed information about safety deposit box cost, visit at www.safeboxesltd.com
Dashel Ford is a professional writer, recently she has written several articles for Vittoria Safe Boxes, a dedicated safe key box facility. They offer a range of different deposit safes to suit your personal requirements.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth