ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
From Boards To Screws - Nwtt Got It All
Total Articles: 73
Timber decking is a fantastic way to completely change both how a garden looks and how its owners use it. Offering an attractive, comfortable and useful place to eat, work or just relax in the sunshine, a quality timber deck can also add to the financial value of a property. As with all construction projects, using materials of the highest possible quality is essential to ensure a good foundation, creating a structure that will provide a safe and pleasurable experience for many years to come.
From the solid foundation that is the decking boards to the screws that hold it all tightly together, we are the one-stop shop for all of your timber decking requirements from start to finish.
We supply two types of decking boards from stock: heavy-duty (125 x 38mm width) and economy (125 x 32mm width). Both are fabricated from strong, sturdy wood and the heavy-duty decking boards have undergone a protective waxing treatment to make them more resistant to frequent usage.
Any decking project must have a strong, supportive framework in order to be successful.This frame is built with the use of the decking joists which form an integral part of our timber decking products collection. Our decking joists have been pressure treated to ensure that the resulting structure is built to last.
Newels and spindles add extra support and also give decking its classic attractive aesthetic. Choose from our selection to ensure you get your garden decking looking exactly right. Adding a base and handrail, also available from the NWTT timber decking collection, completes the project, leaving a multi-functional outdoor space to be repeatedly enjoyed.
Home and Garden Articles1. 4 Things To Look For While Getting Patio Heaters
Author: Jessie Cooper
2. Warning Signs – When You Should Call An Emergency Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
3. Why You Should Consider A Composite Deck
Author: Mary Morris
4. Silver Kitchenware: The New Trend To Go Look For
Author: Preeti Shantilal
5. Create A Safe And Secure Pool Space With Glass Pool Fencing
Author: Trim Lite
6. 4 Types Of Vacuum Cleaners Used By Professionals
Author: Mike Aurtho
7. How To Get Hollywood-like Kitchen In A Very Small Budget?
Author: Jackson Wood
8. Top 9 Questions To Ask When Hiring A Pool Builder
9. Finding The Right Tankless Water Heater San Diego Installer
Author: Rich Cooper
10. Attic Ladders Perth
Author: Cormac Loughlin
11. Hsr Layout Service Apartments
12. When Should You Consider Hiring A Property Management Service?
Author: Simply Property Management
13. 3 Reasons Why A Dishwasher As A Appliance Is Better Than Hand-washing
Author: Jackson Wood
14. Decorative Concrete Is Really Useful In Home Adornment
Author: Anu Walia
15. Minka Aire Fans – An Ideal Solution For Maximizing Comfort
Author: Bryson Kaleb