ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
From Boards To Screws - Nwtt Got It All
Total Articles: 73
Timber decking is a fantastic way to completely change both how a garden looks and how its owners use it. Offering an attractive, comfortable and useful place to eat, work or just relax in the sunshine, a quality timber deck can also add to the financial value of a property. As with all construction projects, using materials of the highest possible quality is essential to ensure a good foundation, creating a structure that will provide a safe and pleasurable experience for many years to come.
From the solid foundation that is the decking boards to the screws that hold it all tightly together, we are the one-stop shop for all of your timber decking requirements from start to finish.
We supply two types of decking boards from stock: heavy-duty (125 x 38mm width) and economy (125 x 32mm width). Both are fabricated from strong, sturdy wood and the heavy-duty decking boards have undergone a protective waxing treatment to make them more resistant to frequent usage.
Any decking project must have a strong, supportive framework in order to be successful.This frame is built with the use of the decking joists which form an integral part of our timber decking products collection. Our decking joists have been pressure treated to ensure that the resulting structure is built to last.
Newels and spindles add extra support and also give decking its classic attractive aesthetic. Choose from our selection to ensure you get your garden decking looking exactly right. Adding a base and handrail, also available from the NWTT timber decking collection, completes the project, leaving a multi-functional outdoor space to be repeatedly enjoyed.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa