ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Travel Itineraries For Southeast Asia – Plan Your Two Weeks Trip
Total Articles: 8
The backpacking route through the mainland South-East Asia is highly popular and with good reasons, touring enthusiasts accept that this is one of the world’s most exciting regions to plan your trips. There are people, who spend a longer period in this continent and when this is possible, it is also possible to plan short-term travel itineraries for Southeast Asia. So, if you have only two weeks to spend your vacation in this part of the world, here are some recommendations to complete the trip within your available time frame:
As the time frame is limited, rather than planning to cover different countries during your travel itineraries for Southeast Asia, you can choose to visit only a single country. For instance, you can decide between Vietnam tour itinerary or Laos tour itinerary or Cambodia tour itinerary.
1. Travel enthusiasts suggest that if this is your first time visit to this continent, the best thing you can do is to plan your trip to Thailand. Even though, this is a crowded destination, this is the country that can turn out as whatever you want it to be. Among the many important reasons as to why this country is ideal for first timers is the affordability of the destination, phenomenal foods and of course the availability of many interesting attractions. In this country, the elephant sanctuaries and Buddhist temples are the great attractions.
2. Vietnam: You can take Vietnam tour itinerary as your vacation will last only for two weeks. This country has a whole lot of things to see and the transportation facilities are also available at ease to reach different destinations. However, you need not worry about travel within Vietnam, when you choose a professional tourist company. You can either plan your visit to the northern side of the country or Southern and your trip organizer can help you in making the decision.
3. If you decide that Laos tour itinerary can be the best idea, do not forget to check out the different packages offered by a professional service providers, should be hired, so that the trip can be highly enjoyable and unforgettable.
You can also choose Cambodia tour itinerary and this country also has good attractions, but make sure that two-weeks package is offered by the companies offering travel tours under different categories. There are trip organizers, who offer different types of packages, such that touring enthusiasts can choose the one according to their leave availability, budget and other considerations to make on the basis of their interest.
If you are looking for Vietnam tour itinerary, then Asiaunbound.com is an ultimate option for you. It provides sample travel itineraries which helps to get a clear idea about your southeast asia tour. For more info, please Click here.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David