ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 3
It takes a special caliber of individual to enjoy being out on the open water. For the vast majority of people, being out on the open water is a scary thing. They don’t like it because the water is never constant. It is always moving about. When a person is out on the open water, they could be sailing through very smooth waters at one moment, and then just a few moments later find themselves face-to-face with a tempest or a very strong storm. Most people do not like this change. They do not like feeling like their world is changing so quickly. Most people do not go on long sailboat journeys.
Now this does not mean that people do not like to go on cruises. However, going on a cruise, and operating a sailboat are two different things. The first thing that needs to be considered is the fact that the individual on the cruise does not have to worry about steering or controlling the boat. They are passengers, and so they just sit back and enjoy the ride. In fact the vast majority of individuals on a cruise ship have no idea how the ship itself functions, they have no idea where they are at any given moment, and they could care less about the maintenance of the ship.
Individuals who go out on solo sail boating voyages, or who go on voyages with a small group of friends are concerned about every aspect of their ship. They are concerned about where the wind is blowing from. They are concerned about controlling the boat and making sure that they are able to get to their destination.
If there is a problem with the boat, they are worried about making sure that the problem gets fixed. They are a special breed of people who enjoy the idea of navigating by the stars as much as they enjoy navigating using modern technology. Anyone who has had an extended conversation with someone who owns a Beneteau sailboat knows that these people just love being out on the water. You ask them anything about their boat, you ask them anything about sailing, you ask them anything about ocean weather conditions and they can give you very detailed answers. naosyachts.com
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints