ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Author Rank Continues To Improve Search Results
Total Articles: 7
Google has recently announced the testing of Google Authorship has come to an end. What this means is Google will stop tracking data from content looking for rel=author code and will stop showing authorship results in search. The ultimate goal for Google is to understand the importance of author authority in search results.
Unfortunately, Google Authorship did not produce the type of results they were hoping for. There were several reasons Google decided to end the authorship program, including low value to search users, and in some cases even distracted the search users. Google also found there was low adoption rates by webmasters and authors. Dropping Google Authorship won’t impact other efforts for authors to be rewarded. Google will still take into account the importance of Author Rank.
Author Rank is a concept from Google that if they know who authored a story, it could be given a ranking boost if the author is someone who is deemed trustworthy. While Author Rank isn’t an official Google term, it is a term the SEO community continues to monitor and take value in. One of the ways to help determine who the author is by having visibly bylines on the content that you are producing especially for in-depth articles. Visible bylines existed before Google Authorship existed and will not be going away.
Authors who produce content regularly are more likely to be deemed trustworthy by Google. How they get those readers relies on creating unique, relevant and quality content with the use of optimal keywords in the content and relevant Meta data. Information that is tied to verified online profiles should also expect be ranked higher than content from authors who don’t have verified accounts.
Regardless, creating great and relevant content will always be the best way to improve rankings over time. With proper link building to reputable links and articles will also help build momentum towards increasing search rankings. These links to articles and blog posts are not only important to search engines, it also helps build connections and trust between authors and readers. In the implementation of Author Rank, it can be said that the method of increasing visibility provides more than search returns could on their own. While Author Rank is most likely one of the many SEO ranking factors by Google, it is something to keep in mind when determining how you will develop content strategies for your websites and clients.
Search Optics Inc. is a leader in digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Search Optics’ car dealer SEO services include custom websites, search engine optimization, paid search and mobile solutions that generate leads which result in sales opportunities. Search Optics specializes in car dealer marketing and automotive SEO services.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
2. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
4. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
5. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
6. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
7. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
8. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
9. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
10. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
11. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
12. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
13. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
15. Double Your Real-estate Online Sales In India Using Online Marketing Strategies
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh