ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The Softest Of The Soft
Total Articles: 73
To find such a perfectly harmonic combination of softness and strength from a fabric, you would be hard-pushed to do better than lambskin fleece. With a handle so soft it makes you close your eyes in tactile pleasure when handled, lambskin anti-pill fleece from Fabric-Online will retain its sensual softness even after being washed and rewashed time and again.
Fleece has many uses, from pet products, outdoor and indoor clothing to baby wear, blankets, millinery and crafts. Our anti-pill fleece has been expertly spun from the most delicate and luxurious yarn to ensure that it is easy to work with, incredibly durable and gives consistently professional results.
With more than 50 colours to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice with our rainbow of plain fleece fabric options. For those with subtle tastes, choose from soft Mint, evocative Sky Blue or pretty Lemon while those who want to go for something more daring and vibrant will love sensual Cerise, striking Lime and regal Purple. All of these plain fabrics have a brushed back and are supplied in any bespoke customer length with a standard 150cm width.
Subtle isn’t really an appropriate word when it comes to our funky collection of printed fabrics, though we do supply a classic Navy Cream Stripe design to somewhat offset the explosion of colour and visual texture! Here you can choose from a range of patterns designed to attract the eye, from the mesmerising Ludo Spot design to the bright red tartan of Royal Stewart. Our paw print fabrics also feature in this section; perfect for blankets, clothes and accessories for your treasured pet.
Micro Fleece and Coral Fleece
Looking for something a touch more luxurious? Then why not try our Micro and Coral Fleeces? Micro Fleece is available in an eclectic choice of 14 colours including Stone, Olive, Ivory and Navy while Coral Fleece is exclusively available in a Leopard print of either brown or grey.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. The Changing Face Of Indian Fashion Industry
Author: Amaya Sharma
2. Your Love For Animals Now Revealed Through Trendy Jewelry
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Versace, Roberto Cavalli & Missoni - A Luxury Fashion Brands For Men & Women Clothing In Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
4. 3 Engagement Rings You Haven’t Considered
Author: David Smith
5. Top 10 Bridal Lehenga Trends For 2017-2018
Author: Sonali Lad
6. Beach Holiday Checklist
7. Beach Vacation Must- Haves For Men
8. Made In Usa Jeans – Right Compliment To Your Look
Author: Jeff Harmon
9. Process Of Making Cotton Clothes
Author: Cotton Source
10. Are Briefs Ideal For Summer?
Author: Andrew Joel
11. Gold Dust Woman
Author: Edmund Brunetti
12. How Do You Choose The Best Two Cats Pendants?
Author: Hugo McCoy
13. How To Select The Mangalsutra Designs Latest Mangalsutra Online
Author: Pravalika M
14. Molna Butterfly Ankle Strap Sandals
Author: Amardeep kaur
15. Why Fashion Clothing And Accessories Are Top Sellers Online?
Author: sonu kumar