ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The Softest Of The Soft
Total Articles: 73
To find such a perfectly harmonic combination of softness and strength from a fabric, you would be hard-pushed to do better than lambskin fleece. With a handle so soft it makes you close your eyes in tactile pleasure when handled, lambskin anti-pill fleece from Fabric-Online will retain its sensual softness even after being washed and rewashed time and again.
Fleece has many uses, from pet products, outdoor and indoor clothing to baby wear, blankets, millinery and crafts. Our anti-pill fleece has been expertly spun from the most delicate and luxurious yarn to ensure that it is easy to work with, incredibly durable and gives consistently professional results.
With more than 50 colours to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice with our rainbow of plain fleece fabric options. For those with subtle tastes, choose from soft Mint, evocative Sky Blue or pretty Lemon while those who want to go for something more daring and vibrant will love sensual Cerise, striking Lime and regal Purple. All of these plain fabrics have a brushed back and are supplied in any bespoke customer length with a standard 150cm width.
Subtle isn’t really an appropriate word when it comes to our funky collection of printed fabrics, though we do supply a classic Navy Cream Stripe design to somewhat offset the explosion of colour and visual texture! Here you can choose from a range of patterns designed to attract the eye, from the mesmerising Ludo Spot design to the bright red tartan of Royal Stewart. Our paw print fabrics also feature in this section; perfect for blankets, clothes and accessories for your treasured pet.
Micro Fleece and Coral Fleece
Looking for something a touch more luxurious? Then why not try our Micro and Coral Fleeces? Micro Fleece is available in an eclectic choice of 14 colours including Stone, Olive, Ivory and Navy while Coral Fleece is exclusively available in a Leopard print of either brown or grey.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Shopping From Home For Designer Fashion Has Never Been Easier
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Best Styling Tips For Newly Wedded Brides Who Want To Resume Work
Author: Rahul Banka
3. American Flag Shirts Are Inspired By And For Loyal And Staunch Patriotism.
Author: James smith
4. Should Groom Experience Mesh Underwear For Their Wedding? - Know More
Author: Intymen Store
5. Venom Leather Jacket Spiderman Movie
Author: Norman Wisdom
6. Choose Huge Selection Of Crystal Coin Piggy Banks Designed By Anthony David
Author: Ethan Collins
7. Add The Gleam Of Jewelry To Your Boutique To Attract Customers
Author: baby gander
9. Lili Henry, Fashion Technology Expert
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Online Men’s Undershirts – Fashion Staple For The Modern Man
Author: Piter Nicolas
11. Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Author: Bella Krystal
12. Look Your Best With Tailor-made Shirts
Author: Emily Stone
13. What Are The Different Types Of Cheap Evening Dresses Australia Available Online?
14. How To Choose A Cheap Prom Dresses Uk For Girls?
15. Transform Your Look With Gucci Watches!