ALL >> General >> View Article
Terberg Dts Launches New Rapid Response Vehicle
Total Articles: 73
Terberg DTS Fire and Rescue Division, part of the global Terberg Group, has announced the launch of its latest rapid response vehicle TACR3, a bespoke custom built 4 x 4 firefighting vehicle based on the Isuzu D-Max 2.5litre chassis cab.
According to Terberg, flexibility was the key when designing the TACR3 with this latest design of vehicle demonstrating the company’s innovative approach to fast response airside firefighting. Terberg’s managing director Alisdair Couper explains, “With a 700 litre water tank and 45 litre foam tank capacity, we have been able to incorporate effective firefighting technology into a small, reliable and affordable solution. With a quick vehicle build time, this vehicle is really an ideal addition to any firefighting team.”
Terberg’s TACR3 has an uprated independent suspension, a King cab, and features a polypropylene body with fully integrated water and foam tanks. The body also has side and rear lockers fitted with lockable roller shutter doors, as well as low-level lockers with lockable drop-down doors. The vehicle also has provision for CAP168 equipment.
The TACR3 features an HPX 100B18 pump and roll as standard, this capable of 726 litres per minute at 20Bar, via a bumper mounted monitor system, which can be controlled through the fully proportional joystick monitor control inside the cab, for truly effective fire prevention results.
“As a premier support solution for the fire industry, Terberg’s Fire & Rescue Division has become a key provider of fire vehicles and product support to the airport sector, as well as to industrial premises, with the proven capability to supply and support new and used vehicles with short lead times,” commented Alisdair Couper, “The TACR3 is the latest innovative addition to our comprehensive range of fire fighting vehicles and we believe it will enhance our reputation for supplying vehicles withgreat reliability built in as standard, as well as offering proven performance in fire applications over a long time period.”
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena