ALL >> General >> View Article
Terberg Dts Launches New Rapid Response Vehicle
Total Articles: 73
Terberg DTS Fire and Rescue Division, part of the global Terberg Group, has announced the launch of its latest rapid response vehicle TACR3, a bespoke custom built 4 x 4 firefighting vehicle based on the Isuzu D-Max 2.5litre chassis cab.
According to Terberg, flexibility was the key when designing the TACR3 with this latest design of vehicle demonstrating the company’s innovative approach to fast response airside firefighting. Terberg’s managing director Alisdair Couper explains, “With a 700 litre water tank and 45 litre foam tank capacity, we have been able to incorporate effective firefighting technology into a small, reliable and affordable solution. With a quick vehicle build time, this vehicle is really an ideal addition to any firefighting team.”
Terberg’s TACR3 has an uprated independent suspension, a King cab, and features a polypropylene body with fully integrated water and foam tanks. The body also has side and rear lockers fitted with lockable roller shutter doors, as well as low-level lockers with lockable drop-down doors. The vehicle also has provision for CAP168 equipment.
The TACR3 features an HPX 100B18 pump and roll as standard, this capable of 726 litres per minute at 20Bar, via a bumper mounted monitor system, which can be controlled through the fully proportional joystick monitor control inside the cab, for truly effective fire prevention results.
“As a premier support solution for the fire industry, Terberg’s Fire & Rescue Division has become a key provider of fire vehicles and product support to the airport sector, as well as to industrial premises, with the proven capability to supply and support new and used vehicles with short lead times,” commented Alisdair Couper, “The TACR3 is the latest innovative addition to our comprehensive range of fire fighting vehicles and we believe it will enhance our reputation for supplying vehicles withgreat reliability built in as standard, as well as offering proven performance in fire applications over a long time period.”
General Articles1. National Sports Day Celebrated At Alpha School Cbse Cit Nagar
2. We Are Digital Marketing Agency
Author: masud rana
3. Essential Checklist For Air Conditioning Installation In Melbourne
Author: Satendra Kumar
4. Buying Accent Chairs: Are You Keeping These Factors In View?
Author: Furniture Bank
5. Artist Ramesh Gorjala
6. Tablet Repair Centre Manchester – Tabletrepairer.co.uk
7. Not-for-profit Company Fell To Credit Card Scam
Author: lexie grey
8. Meishen Brand Is Favored By European Market
Author: hu Allen
9. Hp Laptop Repair Centre In Uk
Author: HP Repair Centre
10. How To Find The Best Plumbing Service In And Around Glendale?
Author: Jack Ronald
11. Enjoy With Escorts Fashions Any Time Any Wherein
Author: Enjoy with Escorts fashions any time any wherein
12. How To Make International Calls Cost Effective.
Author: sachin kumar
13. Garbage Disposal Part - Iii
Author: Garbage Disposal Part - III
14. Android Mobile Dialer: Useful Mobile Application In Recent Times.
Author: sachin kumar
15. Garbage Disposal Part - I
Author: Garbage Disposal Part - I