ALL >> General >> View Article
Hot Desking - Future Of Office Space Management
Total Articles: 73
The system known as 'hot desking', whereby more than one worker uses each desk or workstation in an office, is enjoying phenomenal success thanks to its many benefits. DBI Furniture Solutions have been constantly involved as the system has developed, tailoring our range to meet the growing demand for hot desking in the modern office.
In a traditional office setup, each worker is allocated their own desk or workstation. As the way in which we work changes, employees are often away from their desks for long periods of time, for instance when they are in other parts of the building or using an alternate working space such as an internet-enabled café. This means that traditional one-to-a-desk systems are becoming inefficient, taking up valuable extra resources and space (up to an astonishing 30%). Hot desking, named after the naval practice of 'hot racking' where sailors took turns sharing a limited number of bunks, allows the number of desks to be reduced without affecting the productivity of employees.
A great variety of hot desking systems are in place, each building on the central theme of less-desks-than-employees, to suit individual office environments. Some offices create a colour-code system, whereby identical desk-and-chair setups can be distinguished from one another; workers are placed into coloured groups to indicate which workstations are to be used. Integral software systems that link all aspects of the company are essential to hot desking systems and desks to be used in such systems must be able to incorporate this facility.
Comfortable, supportive seating is essential to the heath, well-being and productivity of every employee. As chairs in a hot desking system will be used by multiple occupants, it is important to choose a highly-versatile chair that requires minimal adjustment to safely and comfortably accommodate each user. The recently-launched Orangebox Seren range of chairs is perfect for hot desking environments, featuring an innovative mechanism that automatically adjust to each individual sitter.
DBI are proud suppliers of a vast range of quality office furniture designed to meet all of the many complex requirements of a hot desking system. All of our furniture is fully guaranteed to meet all health, safety and quality requirements while being offered at one of the most competitive prices on the market.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln