ALL » General >> View Article
Hot Desking - Future Of Office Space ManagementBy Expert Author: Ivan
The system known as 'hot desking', whereby more than one worker uses each desk or workstation in an office, is enjoying phenomenal success thanks to its many benefits. DBI Furniture Solutions have been constantly involved as the system has developed, tailoring our range to meet the growing demand for hot desking in the modern office.
In a traditional office setup, each worker is allocated their own desk or workstation. As the way in which we work changes, employees are often away from their desks for long periods of time, for instance when they are in other parts of the building or using an alternate working space such as an internet-enabled café. This means that traditional one-to-a-desk systems are becoming inefficient, taking up valuable extra resources and space (up to an astonishing 30%). Hot desking, named after the naval practice of 'hot racking' where sailors took turns sharing a limited number of bunks, allows the number of desks to be reduced without affecting the productivity of employees.
A great variety of hot desking systems are in place, each building on the central theme of less-desks-than-employees, to suit individual office environments. Some offices create a colour-code system, whereby identical desk-and-chair setups can be distinguished from one another; workers are placed into coloured groups to indicate which workstations are to be used. Integral software systems that link all aspects of the company are essential to hot desking systems and desks to be used in such systems must be able to incorporate this facility.
Comfortable, supportive seating is essential to the heath, well-being and productivity of every employee. As chairs in a hot desking system will be used by multiple occupants, it is important to choose a highly-versatile chair that requires minimal adjustment to safely and comfortably accommodate each user. The recently-launched Orangebox Seren range of chairs is perfect for hot desking environments, featuring an innovative mechanism that automatically adjust to each individual sitter.
DBI are proud suppliers of a vast range of quality office furniture designed to meet all of the many complex requirements of a hot desking system. All of our furniture is fully guaranteed to meet all health, safety and quality requirements while being offered at one of the most competitive prices on the market.
General Articles1. Download Premium Wordpress Themes From Reliable Developers To Enhance Website Presence Online
2. Tablet Repair London | Screen Repair Or Replacement | Tablet Repairer
Author: Tablet Repair
3. Limousine Service In Washington Will Provide A Romantic Spark
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
4. Digitalized And Globalized Medical Marketplaces
Author: parveen kumar
5. Different Branches Of Oil And Gas Engineering
Author: Mohammad Khalid
6. App Store Optimization Tool | More Users To Your App
Author: Richelle Guo
7. An Insight Into The Perks Of Online Magazine Advertising
Author: Aditya G.
8. Understanding The Dietary Requirements Of Young Pets
Author: Jackson Robert
9. Pega 7 Live Online Training And Self Learning Video By Professionals In New York - Usa
10. Hiring Expert Freestylers For Advancing The Footballing Game Level
Author: parveen kumar
11. What You Don't Know About Casinos Might Shock You
12. Nokia Phone Repairs | Certified Technicians Work On Your Device
Author: Nokia Repairer
13. Review: Lexmark Cs410dtn Printer
Author: Ackley Ada
14. Plus Size Swimwear Uk
15. Get Your Love Back By Vashikaran Mantra | Love Problem Solutions
Author: Get Your Love Back by Vashikaran Mantra | Love pro