ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Ivory Wedding Lace Never Out Of FashionBy Expert Author: Ivan
Ivory lace is never out of fashion – it simply continues to renew and reinvent itself in a seemingly-endless array of varieties while always maintaining its soft, feminine allure. We have added three new laces to our collection which, although each features ivory as its major component, has been expertly enhanced with the use of other colours and tones. Check out the new range below!
First we present Monica, a classic antique-style lace with matching scalloped borders. Starting with a fine ivory tulle base, the designer has embroidered onto it a skilful and complex floral design using rich embroidery yarn. The motifs formed have then been embellished with beads and pearls before subtly-contrasting pale cream sequins have been added to complete this pretty and airy design.
Eagerly entering the spotlight, Robyn ivory lace rushes out to be noticed and admired next. This is a heavily-embellished yet incredibly floaty design; the only trace of ivory here is in the carefully-selected fine tulle background. This delicate wedding dress material has then been glitzed right up with an explosion of sparkling, shimmering colourless sequins that catch light from infinite angles. Two different motifs extend deeply into the body of this border lace yet do not vie for attention – each design contrasts perfectly with the other to form an elegant yin-yang harmony.
Loudly claiming that the best has most definitely been saved for last, Skye wedding lace now takes centre stage. This is a truly unique design and becomes our first ever to feature ivory lace embroidered onto black tulle. Instantly arresting, this lace creates a bold, contrasting statement that is at once elegant and outrageous, softening as the eye takes in the fine cording and embroidery. Embellished with iridescent beads and glimmering sequins, Skye lace is for brides with style, panache and individuality.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips For Choosing The Ideal Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses Uk
2. What To Know Before Going To A Pawn Shop
Author: Lisa Aguilar
3. Tissot Sea Touch T026.420.11.031.00 Mens Watch |the Voodoo Diver From Tissot
Author: Jasson C
4. Ladies Bikinis Znu.com Sport Bikini
5. Sparkly And Lovely Crystal Jewelry For All
Author: Ethan Collins
6. Bikini Online Shop Znu.com Sport Bikini
7. Bikini Pictures Znu.com Sport Bikini
8. Get Your Wedding Dress To Fit Exactly As You Need It To
Author: Wedding Dress
9. Get The Perfect Look In Ball Dresses Nz
10. All In One Swim Dress With Beauty, Style And Sophistication
11. Enjoy The Convenience Of Shopping Sarees Online
Author: Daniel Bennett
12. Accessorize Your Outfit With Bangles To Create A Stunning Look
Author: Olivia Henriques
13. Design And Features Of Platform Boots
Author: Jason Lindsay
14. How To Look Slim In Kurtis
Author: Nupur Tiwari
15. Best Bikini Sites Znu.com Cheap One Piece Swimsuits