ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Ivory Wedding Lace Never Out Of Fashion
Total Articles: 73
Ivory lace is never out of fashion – it simply continues to renew and reinvent itself in a seemingly-endless array of varieties while always maintaining its soft, feminine allure. We have added three new laces to our collection which, although each features ivory as its major component, has been expertly enhanced with the use of other colours and tones. Check out the new range below!
First we present Monica, a classic antique-style lace with matching scalloped borders. Starting with a fine ivory tulle base, the designer has embroidered onto it a skilful and complex floral design using rich embroidery yarn. The motifs formed have then been embellished with beads and pearls before subtly-contrasting pale cream sequins have been added to complete this pretty and airy design.
Eagerly entering the spotlight, Robyn ivory lace rushes out to be noticed and admired next. This is a heavily-embellished yet incredibly floaty design; the only trace of ivory here is in the carefully-selected fine tulle background. This delicate wedding dress material has then been glitzed right up with an explosion of sparkling, shimmering colourless sequins that catch light from infinite angles. Two different motifs extend deeply into the body of this border lace yet do not vie for attention – each design contrasts perfectly with the other to form an elegant yin-yang harmony.
Loudly claiming that the best has most definitely been saved for last, Skye wedding lace now takes centre stage. This is a truly unique design and becomes our first ever to feature ivory lace embroidered onto black tulle. Instantly arresting, this lace creates a bold, contrasting statement that is at once elegant and outrageous, softening as the eye takes in the fine cording and embroidery. Embellished with iridescent beads and glimmering sequins, Skye lace is for brides with style, panache and individuality.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips To Choose A Magnetic Bracelet
2. 9 Universal Fashion Hacks For Every Curvy Girl!
Author: Hampry Gomes
3. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
4. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
5. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
6. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
7. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
8. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
9. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
10. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
11. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
12. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
13. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
14. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
15. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day