ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Ivory Wedding Lace Never Out Of Fashion
Total Articles: 73
Ivory lace is never out of fashion – it simply continues to renew and reinvent itself in a seemingly-endless array of varieties while always maintaining its soft, feminine allure. We have added three new laces to our collection which, although each features ivory as its major component, has been expertly enhanced with the use of other colours and tones. Check out the new range below!
First we present Monica, a classic antique-style lace with matching scalloped borders. Starting with a fine ivory tulle base, the designer has embroidered onto it a skilful and complex floral design using rich embroidery yarn. The motifs formed have then been embellished with beads and pearls before subtly-contrasting pale cream sequins have been added to complete this pretty and airy design.
Eagerly entering the spotlight, Robyn ivory lace rushes out to be noticed and admired next. This is a heavily-embellished yet incredibly floaty design; the only trace of ivory here is in the carefully-selected fine tulle background. This delicate wedding dress material has then been glitzed right up with an explosion of sparkling, shimmering colourless sequins that catch light from infinite angles. Two different motifs extend deeply into the body of this border lace yet do not vie for attention – each design contrasts perfectly with the other to form an elegant yin-yang harmony.
Loudly claiming that the best has most definitely been saved for last, Skye wedding lace now takes centre stage. This is a truly unique design and becomes our first ever to feature ivory lace embroidered onto black tulle. Instantly arresting, this lace creates a bold, contrasting statement that is at once elegant and outrageous, softening as the eye takes in the fine cording and embroidery. Embellished with iridescent beads and glimmering sequins, Skye lace is for brides with style, panache and individuality.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 4188.8.131.52.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar