ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Luminous Fill & Robustness Of Citizen Chronograph Watches
Total Articles: 3
From the Citizen watch cabinet comes a good selection of watches that come handy in air, ocean and on land and while most of you’ll shout “Promaster!”, old-timers shall probably nod and say - “Tsk! Tsk!” and show you a Blue Angel model. Not that Promaster has it all bad – in fact, they are often brighter than the Blue Angel but well, we all have soft corners.
All of them are more or less hefty, has every function a man could ever dream of and more than anything, a pleasing design...but if you are just a casual wearer satisfied with just multiple dials and hands and perhaps a LCD to go with it, chances are that you almost always overlook the lume. A PRO-s life (or honor) oftentimes depends on it, so just a multi-functional, upmarket look is not quite enough. If reading the time gets difficult, your watch just becomes a toy.
It’s needless to say all the Citizens have great lume and Diver Citizens, even greater! They are not the type that glows like a flame, but the moderate glow lasts for long. As a pro, what would you want – a blinding glow for a few hours or a decent glow that lasts all night long?
For the second case, Citizen lume is very capable. Once charged, the lumed faces of Citizen chronographs and other tool-type Citizen watches work great compared to any other watches in the similar price range. It is also much different from the usual green; this one is a nice, rich-blue hue in most of the cases; for other color (green), there is the Citizen Skyhawk. It’s definitely a welcome change; also in its capability to get charged up fast. For every half an hour, you need to feed it light for 2 minutes. So figure it out yourself how many minutes you need to charge it to last all night long.
However, if it’s a Citizen Eco-drive Promaster Depth Meter chronograph or a Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive Aqualand Diver, the max you will need is for about an hour or a little more, for which you got nothing to worry about.
Another aspect of a Citizen chronograph that runs parallel to its lume’s tenacity is its robustness; in this case, nothing perhaps compares to the Citizen Attesa Atomic. Its looks tell you it has been given an extra element of robustness that sets it apart from other rough and tough watches. Next in line is the Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar, its black PVD coating and a stylishly busy face giving it a prime position among the other robust Citizen eco drive mens watches from Citizen.
So what it all boils down to? Robustness is not a single thing but a combination of two or more factors, one of which is the lume Unless that’s robust too, there shall be a decline in the overall robustness of the Citizen eco drive watches.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Cole Haan Boots: His And Hers
Author: Dan Zapatka
2. Beautifully Customize T Shirts With Quality Printing In Atlanta
Author: Kelly Hill
3. Three Things To Look For In A Boudoir Photographer
4. Best Bridal Makeup In Haldwani Is In Your Neighborhood
5. Maybelline Cosmetics: The Unsung Hero Of Beauty
6. 5 Great Reasons To Wear Sunglasses In Winter
Author: Ravi Shankar
7. Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits With Chiffon Dupatta
8. The Endless Options For Stacking Rings With Names
Author: Annie Reh
9. How Does Fashion Influence The Lives Of Students?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Nine Simple Ways To Live A More Eco-friendly Lifestyle Part 1.
Author: ZestTex International
11. Three Trends That Will Dominate The Tattoo Industry In 2018
Author: Celebrity Ink Tattoo Bali
12. Travel Hacks That Make Traveling With Kids Easier
13. Best Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. To Weed Or Not To Weed! This The Time To Make A Statement
Author: James Manuele
15. Best Place To Buy Diamond Ring In San Antonio, Texas
Author: Andy Smith