ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Luminous Fill & Robustness Of Citizen Chronograph Watches
Total Articles: 3
From the Citizen watch cabinet comes a good selection of watches that come handy in air, ocean and on land and while most of you’ll shout “Promaster!”, old-timers shall probably nod and say - “Tsk! Tsk!” and show you a Blue Angel model. Not that Promaster has it all bad – in fact, they are often brighter than the Blue Angel but well, we all have soft corners.
All of them are more or less hefty, has every function a man could ever dream of and more than anything, a pleasing design...but if you are just a casual wearer satisfied with just multiple dials and hands and perhaps a LCD to go with it, chances are that you almost always overlook the lume. A PRO-s life (or honor) oftentimes depends on it, so just a multi-functional, upmarket look is not quite enough. If reading the time gets difficult, your watch just becomes a toy.
It’s needless to say all the Citizens have great lume and Diver Citizens, even greater! They are not the type that glows like a flame, but the moderate glow lasts for long. As a pro, what would you want – a blinding glow for a few hours or a decent glow that lasts all night long?
For the second case, Citizen lume is very capable. Once charged, the lumed faces of Citizen chronographs and other tool-type Citizen watches work great compared to any other watches in the similar price range. It is also much different from the usual green; this one is a nice, rich-blue hue in most of the cases; for other color (green), there is the Citizen Skyhawk. It’s definitely a welcome change; also in its capability to get charged up fast. For every half an hour, you need to feed it light for 2 minutes. So figure it out yourself how many minutes you need to charge it to last all night long.
However, if it’s a Citizen Eco-drive Promaster Depth Meter chronograph or a Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive Aqualand Diver, the max you will need is for about an hour or a little more, for which you got nothing to worry about.
Another aspect of a Citizen chronograph that runs parallel to its lume’s tenacity is its robustness; in this case, nothing perhaps compares to the Citizen Attesa Atomic. Its looks tell you it has been given an extra element of robustness that sets it apart from other rough and tough watches. Next in line is the Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar, its black PVD coating and a stylishly busy face giving it a prime position among the other robust Citizen eco drive mens watches from Citizen.
So what it all boils down to? Robustness is not a single thing but a combination of two or more factors, one of which is the lume Unless that’s robust too, there shall be a decline in the overall robustness of the Citizen eco drive watches.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
2. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
3. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy
4. Kalamkari And Ikat! What The Past Has Given The World
5. How Your Wardrobe Changes After Being A Dad?
Author: Intymen Store
6. Some Tips To Be Successful When Purchasing Handbags Online
Author: Sanjay Saha
7. Elegant Cheap Formal Dresses Online For A Variety Of Shapes And Sizes
Author: Jane Foster
8. Van Cleef & Arpels Ballerina Brooch Auction
9. Pull Off Your Look With Personalized T-shirts
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. Customized Wedding Jewelry Has Begun To Fire More And More
11. What Features To Look For While Purchasing The Men’s Watches From Luxury-cs?
Author: Kally Nelson
12. Various Type Of Ladies Handbags To Consider
Author: Yoursuper Buy
13. How To Select The Silver Necklace For Women?
Author: Your Super Buy
14. A Brief Talk On The Mystery Of Cartier 's Advanced Jewelry
15. Cartier Four Classic Wedding Ring To Let Love Forever Spread