ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Decide On Surrogacy In India
Total Articles: 9
Picking up a willing surrogacy mom from an Indian shanty to make your priceless baby is not the way to do it. Of course the surrogacy agency would tell you that the surrogate mom is highly educated, is hygienic etc. This is not to say that Indian women living in shanty towns are unclean or deliver unhealthy babies. But left to their own devices, the chances of miscarriage and infections are high.
In every country there are businesses that focus on quality and service - they believe that profits will follow. Similarly, there are businesses that focus solely on profits. India is no different. Besides, why settle for a seedy surrogacy agency that might end your dreams in frustration when for a few extra dollars, you can not only ensure 5-star service, you can see for yourself the conditions under which the surrogacy mom is living, the kind of health care she receives and the quality of hygiene and attention to detail all around.
India is the favoured destination amongst couples seeking a surrogate baby. Make it your destination too but when you are here, select a surrogacy centre that will not neglect your interests - this automatically includes the Indian Surrogate mother and the baby’s interests too.
One such surrogate centre is the Corion Fertility Clinic at Mumbai.
State-of-the-art equipment, staff handpicked for the qualification, experience and dedication, ISO Certification, international hygiene standards and conveniently located near to everything the client might possibly need.
Brand new and established 4 years ago by Dr (Mrs) Kaushal Kadam formerly of the Rotunda clinic. The clinic is housed over several floors and is equipped with a laboratory of International standard.
Money is not a motivating factor for Dr Kadam. Her joy comes from seeing the smile on the faces of her clients as they take delivery of their new baby. But while you are in India, you will be treated like royalty and services include:
1. A Two-Bed Luxury furnished apartment with free Wi-Fi, fully stocked kitchen, refrigerator etc.
2. Use of chauffeured Car
3. SIM card for your cell phone
4. Priority attention and service at the clinic
5. Free one-time use of Indian Surrogate Mothers etc.
So if you are looking for a surrogate mom, call Corion Fertility Clinic at Mumbai today and they will take care of everything for you.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat