ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Determining Eligibility For A Ppi Claim
Total Articles: 7959
How do you know that you are eligible for a PPI claim? It is very easy but not many applicants take effort to determine their status. They wake up in the morning and proceed straight into writing to their lenders seeking refund. That way, you might get the money hard coming for mistakes of your own making. You are supposed to determine the specific ground that your claim sits on. There are many reasons that may lead to a claim and you will not be qualified under all. The main reason for determining your eligibility is to know under which of the reasons that you will stake claim for refund.
It is not done haphazardly but in a systematic manner. If your policy was issued after you retired or you had moved out of your employment then you will have strong grounds for seeking a refund. Also, a PPI policy is not for people who are self-employed so you will be eligible to seek refund if it was offered to you. Lenders lie to applicants that the policy will be helpful despite their employment status but it’s not the case. Not until you realize that you are scammed that everything turns out to be complicated for you. You might have had a medical problem preventing you from continuing working but you were still issued with a policy. That is a ground enough for you to make a PPI claim for refund.
As noted, you are not eligible for a policy while out of work so you were cheated and seeking refund is the right way to solve it. There is an age limit imposed on PPI policies which mostly touches on retirement. If you were past that limit and still received the policy then you were scammed unknowingly. You will have enough reasons to seek for refund as well as if the payment period for the policy was shorter than that of the loan. The policy is supposed to offer protection for the loan for the entire period you have borrowed so it makes no sense that it will expire before the loan.
Another ground for seeking a PPI claim is when you received the policy compulsorily without your consent. PPI is not a compulsory policy so nobody can force you into having one without your agreement thus you will be right to ask for refund. There is no law requiring a borrower to get PPI from the same provider who offered the loan. You can have them from separate lenders and you will have to seek refund in case you were forced to get both from one lender. Unless it was voluntary, seek for refund in case you were forced to do it.
Sometimes, things are done under duress but not with PPI policies. You will be eligible for a PPI claim if at all there was duress when taking up the policy.
There are many ways for determining your eligibility to seek a PPI claim - http://www.ppiclaimsz.com . Generally, it is all about getting mis sold PPI - http://www.ppiclaimsz.com/reclaiming-ppi.php - but you should go deeper in unearthing many more reasons that you may be unaware about.
Insurance Articles1. Infoglobaldata Launches Accurate And Verified Database Of 128,132 Insurance Agents Email List
Author: Mark Griffith
2. Why Your Parents Need A Separate Health Insurance Plan
Author: Willie Gunn
3. Professional Mortgage Loan Advisors Can Help You Choose The Best Deal Suitable For Your Financial Ne
4. Select The Best Personal Loan In Pakistan
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
5. 5 Tips From Miami Nationwide Auto Insurance Providers
6. Things To Know About Travel Insurance An Effortless Way To Safeguard Your Trip
Author: James felix
7. Top 5 Tips To Compare Funeral Insurance Rates
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
8. Property Insurance Claims New Jersey: Areas To Cover And Points To Note
9. Ambulance Cover In Australia | Ambulance Insurance | Iselect
10. Overseas Visitor Cover In Australia | Visitor Insurance | Iselect
11. An Affordable Auto Insurance California Leads To A Secure Future
12. Road Rash: 10 Random Car Facts You Didn't Know
Author: Pranavi Jain
13. 5 Tips On Reducing Auto And Boat Insurance Premiums
14. Private Health Patients Have Waiting Lists Half The Length Of The Public System
15. Important Considerations To Review Before Purchasing A Covered California Insurance Plan
Author: Sandra Pianalto