ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Food Junction
Total Articles: 15
While some may prefer a good eatery with a huge array of a-la carte choices on the table, some others may prefer to taste a big number of dishes at the same go, the type of which is usually found at gala buffets. And usually such buffets present the customer with amazing deals, no matter which city you live in. Gurgaon, as a city, is also no exception. You will find plenty of restaurant deals in Gurgaon, no matter if you are searching for dishes from any specific region within India or outside. Such deals at restaurants throw up a huge number of options for the residents of the business hub - be it honchos from the corporate scene, or pals meeting for a while for drinks and laughter after work, in the evenings, or whole families deciding to dine out on a weekday or have a lazy brunch on a Sunday.
At eating joints with Asian flavors, you will find deals on buffers which usually contain at least two varieties of soups and nearly a dozen kinds of starters, of both the vegetarian and non-vegetarian varieties. This allows the customer to soak his or her palette in a rich profusion of tastes and aromas, at the beginning of a fantastic gastronomic journey through luxuriant flavors. Post these, any and every restaurant will normally offer quite a few gravies of both the non-vegetarian and vegetarian varieties, along with white rice. This rice will either be steamed or fried, or sometimes even both. Most restaurants also offer noodles with the gravies. At the end of any buffet, there will usually be a huge array of sweets or desserts in the form of ice creams, puddings, soufflés, or other specialties, from the Far East, such as the darshan, which is a sesame-coated sweet, drizzled with honey.
While there is many a multicuisine restaurant in Gurgaon offering fantastic food and deals, its north Indian themed eateries are extremely popular as these joints cater solely to the palettes which are used to typical north Indian spice and cooking styles. Buffet deals at such restaurants in Gurgaon generally come with a plethora of Indian style breads, such as naans, paranthas, or rotis. A big selection of rice items such as biryanis of many kinds, jeera rice, saffron rice, are generally served along with main dishes which come in the form of vegetarian and non-vegetarian curries like spinach and paneer items, and specialty dishes like tandoor chicken, tawa fish, a variety of kebabs and Amritsari dishes and a huge variety of chats.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
2. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
3. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
4. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
5. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman
6. Catering Services Bracken Ridge Is The Best Option To Treat Your Guests With Best Food
7. Incredible Indian Spices & Their Benefits - Nmp Udhyog
8. Go Through The Reviews Of The Nearby Restaurants Before Visiting
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
9. Need To Get In Touch With Best Designer As Per Your Needs
10. Catering Food From Greek Cuisine
Author: Johny Danes
11. Gyros And Souvlaki Similar Yet Different
Author: Johny Danes
12. Try Some American Cuisines In The Streets Of London
Author: Mathew Gomes
13. Enjoy Social Dining!
Author: Nadia Turov
14. Are You Constantly Hungry Between Meals? Try Vega All In One Nutritional Shake!
Author: Owen Thomson
15. Why People Prefer To Eat Soaked Almonds
Author: Diwakar Retail Limited