ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Food Junction
Total Articles: 15
While some may prefer a good eatery with a huge array of a-la carte choices on the table, some others may prefer to taste a big number of dishes at the same go, the type of which is usually found at gala buffets. And usually such buffets present the customer with amazing deals, no matter which city you live in. Gurgaon, as a city, is also no exception. You will find plenty of restaurant deals in Gurgaon, no matter if you are searching for dishes from any specific region within India or outside. Such deals at restaurants throw up a huge number of options for the residents of the business hub - be it honchos from the corporate scene, or pals meeting for a while for drinks and laughter after work, in the evenings, or whole families deciding to dine out on a weekday or have a lazy brunch on a Sunday.
At eating joints with Asian flavors, you will find deals on buffers which usually contain at least two varieties of soups and nearly a dozen kinds of starters, of both the vegetarian and non-vegetarian varieties. This allows the customer to soak his or her palette in a rich profusion of tastes and aromas, at the beginning of a fantastic gastronomic journey through luxuriant flavors. Post these, any and every restaurant will normally offer quite a few gravies of both the non-vegetarian and vegetarian varieties, along with white rice. This rice will either be steamed or fried, or sometimes even both. Most restaurants also offer noodles with the gravies. At the end of any buffet, there will usually be a huge array of sweets or desserts in the form of ice creams, puddings, soufflés, or other specialties, from the Far East, such as the darshan, which is a sesame-coated sweet, drizzled with honey.
While there is many a multicuisine restaurant in Gurgaon offering fantastic food and deals, its north Indian themed eateries are extremely popular as these joints cater solely to the palettes which are used to typical north Indian spice and cooking styles. Buffet deals at such restaurants in Gurgaon generally come with a plethora of Indian style breads, such as naans, paranthas, or rotis. A big selection of rice items such as biryanis of many kinds, jeera rice, saffron rice, are generally served along with main dishes which come in the form of vegetarian and non-vegetarian curries like spinach and paneer items, and specialty dishes like tandoor chicken, tawa fish, a variety of kebabs and Amritsari dishes and a huge variety of chats.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee