ALL >> Education >> View Article
Summer Holiday News - Oak Heights School And The Tuition Centre
Total Articles: 2
We have had a very positive and successful year here at Oak Heights. All of our students have worked extremely hard and put in a lot of effort towards their final exams. The end of term results will be released during the first week of September 2014. Our GCSE results will also be released on Thursday, August 2014. Good Luck students !
Parent's day will be held during September 2014 to discuss term 3 results and also to set targets for the new term ahead. This is a great opportunity for you to discuss your child's progress and sixth form admissions. We will confirm the dates and arrange appointments at the start of the new term.
There has been a lot of progress with our school expanding into the building next door. The tuition centre at Oak Heights school was a success last year and will now be offering tuition in Mathematics and English at GCSE and A level. The centre called - Treetop will offer support lessons to students at Oak Heights School but also offer support lessons for those students who are not members of the school. Lessons will be charged at £140 per month - 4 lessons a month with each lesson lasting 2 hours. Concessions will be awarded to those students who register for more than one subject.. A level lessons will be charged at £160 per month - 4 lessons a month with each lesson lasting 2 hours.
With A level results at a record low we believe our programme here at the tuition centre at Oak Heights, Hounslow will give students the confidence, knowledge that they deserve to pass their examinations. Each student will be assigned an experienced mentor who will guide their students to the right path to success.
At Oak Heights school, this term we have worked closely with charities such as Cancer Research and Comic Relief. Our teachers and students have managed to raise over £200 over the academic year through bake sales and Non school uniform days. Well done and thank you to everyone that contributed!
Our work experience programme is proving to be a success too. We have lined up some exciting placements for our new year 11's who will be having their work experience at the start of the new term.
The school reopens on the 10th September 2014, at 9am, school will be open as normal from 8.15am. We look forward to seeing you in the new term especially our new students.
Further updates and term dates can be viewed on our website on www.oakheights.co.uk
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar