ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tax Lodgement Software
Total Articles: 12
BUSINESSES AND THEIR ACCOUNTANTS NO LONGER NEED EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE TO REPORT ELECTRONICALLY WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S NEW STANDARD BUSINESS REPORTING (SBR) REFORMS
By simplifying the reporting process and using cloud technology GovReports (Tax Lodgment software) brings the benefits of SBR to every small business without the usual hassles in gearing up to use new technology.
From the 1st of July last year Standard Business Reporting has simplified business reporting by providing an electronic lodging channel directly from a business's accounting software. However existing accounting software does not facilitate the SBR advantages as it is not SBR-enabled.
Currently electronic lodgment occurs through the Electronic Commerce Interface (ECI), filling in e-forms and the Electronic Lodgment Service (ELS) for ATO reporting. Even with ELS the ATO is receiving a huge number of filled-in paper forms from businesses that want to save on new software.
GovReports is designed to bridge the gap between the benefits available through SBR and the hassles involved with moving from traditional accounting software and processes used by business. To cross this bridge GovReports(Tax Lodgment Software) offers a ready-to-use electronic lodgment tool free of charge until the end of this year.
Paper forms users can now register with GovReports(Tax Lodgment Software) and lodge their reports via an SBR channel to the ATO free of charge. GovReports(Tax Lodgment Software) allows a business using a manual system to lodge activity statements, a PAYG annual summary or TFN declaration to use free lodgment service to lodge from any computer using the array of benefits SBR and cloud technology has to offer.
"This Ready-to-Use tool allows business to lodge reports using queuing and a bulk lodgment facility. Businesses can also make use of the two weeks lodgment extension from due date and payment" said the marketing director of Impact Management Group, Tiana Tran.
GovReports has unique features:
• Intermediary Lodgement.
This allows agents to lodge on behalf of clients without requiring the client's AUSkey.
• Simplified PAYG Annual Summary Lodgement.
Businesses can lodge their PAYG Annual Summary under 5 minutes saving the average business over 45 minutes compared to burning CDs.
• Manual PAYG Entry.
Many agents have business clients without a payroll solution and lodge via paper forms. Now they can lodge electronically via GovReports.
• Tax file number declaration (TFND).
These forms can now be lodged in bulk by using Ready-to-Use tool.
To register with GovReports go to www.govreports.com.au with a help desk available on 1300 65 25 90 to help guide you through.
GOVREPORTS(Tax Lodgment Software)
GovReports(Tax Lodgment Software) is dedicated to provide government reporting lodgment solutions for businesses and or accounting professionals. As the only vendor today offering Standard Business Reporting (SBR) using cloud technology, GovReports is delivering a reliable, faster and cheaper way of government agencies reports lodgement. GovReports is a founding SBR Partner.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla