ALL » Business >> View Article
Lodge Tax Return Via TaxaidBy Expert Author: GovReports
It's tax time around the corner. For those individuals who have not yet lodged their 2012-2013 tax return, you can still lodge via TaxAidAustralia.
Developed by Impact Management Group Pty Ltd(eIMPACT), TaxAidAustralia is an online tax return lodgement portal ideal for individual taxpayers whose tax affairs are simple and uncomplicated. It is a very cost effective way of getting their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return lodged.
Suited for individuals who missed out using the ATO's e-tax software to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return, TaxAid individual tax return form contains sections that are easy to understand and easy to fill out.
eIMPACT Director, Tiana Tran emphasised the convenience of using TaxAid for taxpayers who have yet to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return.
"TaxAid is the perfect and secure, cloud lodgement portal for individual taxpayers with simple tax affairs who want to lodge online through a Registered Tax Agents," she commented.
"For taxpayers with a PAYG Summary and a few deductions, you can quickly get your tax obligations up to date.
"If you used e-tax in previous years to lodge your individual tax return but have not yet lodged your 2012 - 2013 return, you will find TaxAid equally easy to use and you can confidently complete your return within a short space of time."
"TaxAid has built-in checks, prompts and calculators to ensure your return is as accurate as possible.
"The TaxAid form tells taxpayers about possible errors and warns about attachments, if any needed.
"If taxpayers using TaxAid have any questions while completing their individual tax return they can email our Registered Tax Agents at the same time as submitting their return."
After receiving and reviewing each individual tax return, TaxAid then contacts the taxpayer within 24 hours to finalise the return.
"Taxpayers lodging their return through TaxAid can feel confident after submitting as it is reviewed, corrected, where required, and electronically lodged by an experienced Registered Tax Agents," added Ms Tran.
"TaxAid is structured to ensure our clients get the most refund and to provide support services to assist with further communications with the ATO."
TaxAid allows individual taxpayers to attach and send documents to the Registered Tax Agents checking the return as well as to:
View their lodgment history
Amend tax returns
Retrieve their income tax return at a later date
Access multiple year tax returns in one account, 2012 onwards
Taxpayers who want to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return can get started by signing up on the TaxAid Australia website www.taxaidaustralia.com.au.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. Its True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta