ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lodge Tax Return Via Taxaid
Total Articles: 12
It's tax time around the corner. For those individuals who have not yet lodged their 2012-2013 tax return, you can still lodge via TaxAidAustralia.
Developed by Impact Management Group Pty Ltd(eIMPACT), TaxAidAustralia is an online tax return lodgement portal ideal for individual taxpayers whose tax affairs are simple and uncomplicated. It is a very cost effective way of getting their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return lodged.
Suited for individuals who missed out using the ATO's e-tax software to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return, TaxAid individual tax return form contains sections that are easy to understand and easy to fill out.
eIMPACT Director, Tiana Tran emphasised the convenience of using TaxAid for taxpayers who have yet to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return.
"TaxAid is the perfect and secure, cloud lodgement portal for individual taxpayers with simple tax affairs who want to lodge online through a Registered Tax Agents," she commented.
"For taxpayers with a PAYG Summary and a few deductions, you can quickly get your tax obligations up to date.
"If you used e-tax in previous years to lodge your individual tax return but have not yet lodged your 2012 - 2013 return, you will find TaxAid equally easy to use and you can confidently complete your return within a short space of time."
"TaxAid has built-in checks, prompts and calculators to ensure your return is as accurate as possible.
"The TaxAid form tells taxpayers about possible errors and warns about attachments, if any needed.
"If taxpayers using TaxAid have any questions while completing their individual tax return they can email our Registered Tax Agents at the same time as submitting their return."
After receiving and reviewing each individual tax return, TaxAid then contacts the taxpayer within 24 hours to finalise the return.
"Taxpayers lodging their return through TaxAid can feel confident after submitting as it is reviewed, corrected, where required, and electronically lodged by an experienced Registered Tax Agents," added Ms Tran.
"TaxAid is structured to ensure our clients get the most refund and to provide support services to assist with further communications with the ATO."
TaxAid allows individual taxpayers to attach and send documents to the Registered Tax Agents checking the return as well as to:
• View their lodgment history
• Amend tax returns
• Retrieve their income tax return at a later date
• Access multiple year tax returns in one account, 2012 onwards
Taxpayers who want to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return can get started by signing up on the TaxAid Australia website www.taxaidaustralia.com.au.
Business Articles1. Business Baby Backpack Carriers Are Indeed Great
Author: babycarriers australia seo
2. Tips For Starting Your Home Based Business
Author: Michael Jacobsen
3. Good Engineering Colleges In Jaipur
4. Mm Laser Clinic Was Founded On Three Main Principles Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
5. A Glance At The Top Themes In Indian Wedding Decorations For 2018
Author: Shabu Miah
6. Jaipur College Of Engineering
7. Customized Harnesses Available On Request Part - Ii
Author: Unknown Member
8. Great Service, Sooner Rather Than Later, Makes A Website Successful
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Entrance Exams For Admission In Reputed Colleges
10. Wedding Photography Services Margaret River
Author: Ben Yew
11. Escuchar Y Descarga Canciones Mp3 Part - I
12. Mission Statement Part - Ii
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
13. Multichannel Marketing- The Only Marketing Technique To Triumph
14. Best Pediatrician Texas
15. The Function Of Web Development Services
Author: makemy website