ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lodge Tax Return Via Taxaid
Total Articles: 12
It's tax time around the corner. For those individuals who have not yet lodged their 2012-2013 tax return, you can still lodge via TaxAidAustralia.
Developed by Impact Management Group Pty Ltd(eIMPACT), TaxAidAustralia is an online tax return lodgement portal ideal for individual taxpayers whose tax affairs are simple and uncomplicated. It is a very cost effective way of getting their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return lodged.
Suited for individuals who missed out using the ATO's e-tax software to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return, TaxAid individual tax return form contains sections that are easy to understand and easy to fill out.
eIMPACT Director, Tiana Tran emphasised the convenience of using TaxAid for taxpayers who have yet to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return.
"TaxAid is the perfect and secure, cloud lodgement portal for individual taxpayers with simple tax affairs who want to lodge online through a Registered Tax Agents," she commented.
"For taxpayers with a PAYG Summary and a few deductions, you can quickly get your tax obligations up to date.
"If you used e-tax in previous years to lodge your individual tax return but have not yet lodged your 2012 - 2013 return, you will find TaxAid equally easy to use and you can confidently complete your return within a short space of time."
"TaxAid has built-in checks, prompts and calculators to ensure your return is as accurate as possible.
"The TaxAid form tells taxpayers about possible errors and warns about attachments, if any needed.
"If taxpayers using TaxAid have any questions while completing their individual tax return they can email our Registered Tax Agents at the same time as submitting their return."
After receiving and reviewing each individual tax return, TaxAid then contacts the taxpayer within 24 hours to finalise the return.
"Taxpayers lodging their return through TaxAid can feel confident after submitting as it is reviewed, corrected, where required, and electronically lodged by an experienced Registered Tax Agents," added Ms Tran.
"TaxAid is structured to ensure our clients get the most refund and to provide support services to assist with further communications with the ATO."
TaxAid allows individual taxpayers to attach and send documents to the Registered Tax Agents checking the return as well as to:
• View their lodgment history
• Amend tax returns
• Retrieve their income tax return at a later date
• Access multiple year tax returns in one account, 2012 onwards
Taxpayers who want to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return can get started by signing up on the TaxAid Australia website www.taxaidaustralia.com.au.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla