ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lodge Tax Return Via Taxaid
Total Articles: 14
It's tax time around the corner. For those individuals who have not yet lodged their 2012-2013 tax return, you can still lodge via TaxAidAustralia.
Developed by Impact Management Group Pty Ltd(eIMPACT), TaxAidAustralia is an online tax return lodgement portal ideal for individual taxpayers whose tax affairs are simple and uncomplicated. It is a very cost effective way of getting their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return lodged.
Suited for individuals who missed out using the ATO's e-tax software to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return, TaxAid individual tax return form contains sections that are easy to understand and easy to fill out.
eIMPACT Director, Tiana Tran emphasised the convenience of using TaxAid for taxpayers who have yet to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return.
"TaxAid is the perfect and secure, cloud lodgement portal for individual taxpayers with simple tax affairs who want to lodge online through a Registered Tax Agents," she commented.
"For taxpayers with a PAYG Summary and a few deductions, you can quickly get your tax obligations up to date.
"If you used e-tax in previous years to lodge your individual tax return but have not yet lodged your 2012 - 2013 return, you will find TaxAid equally easy to use and you can confidently complete your return within a short space of time."
"TaxAid has built-in checks, prompts and calculators to ensure your return is as accurate as possible.
"The TaxAid form tells taxpayers about possible errors and warns about attachments, if any needed.
"If taxpayers using TaxAid have any questions while completing their individual tax return they can email our Registered Tax Agents at the same time as submitting their return."
After receiving and reviewing each individual tax return, TaxAid then contacts the taxpayer within 24 hours to finalise the return.
"Taxpayers lodging their return through TaxAid can feel confident after submitting as it is reviewed, corrected, where required, and electronically lodged by an experienced Registered Tax Agents," added Ms Tran.
"TaxAid is structured to ensure our clients get the most refund and to provide support services to assist with further communications with the ATO."
TaxAid allows individual taxpayers to attach and send documents to the Registered Tax Agents checking the return as well as to:
• View their lodgment history
• Amend tax returns
• Retrieve their income tax return at a later date
• Access multiple year tax returns in one account, 2012 onwards
Taxpayers who want to lodge their 2012 - 2013 individual tax return can get started by signing up on the TaxAid Australia website www.taxaidaustralia.com.au.
Business Articles1. Why You Must Discover The Piano
Author: Shanna Cazneaux
2. An Affordable Virtual Office Service
Author: Unknown Member
3. How To Get Debt Consolidation Loans With Lowest Interest Rates
Author: Nicole jiang
4. Purchasing Guide For Recreations Headphones
Author: Natasha Grice
5. The Best Email Marketing Software For Small Business
Author: Ravi Shankar Upahdyay
6. Carpet Cleaners In Orange County
7. How Moneylender Services Can Help You Consolidate Your Loan Requirement
Author: Nicole jiang
8. Carpet Cleaning In California
9. Crucial Industrial Lifting Accessories And Importance Of Their Inspection
Author: Asmita Lokhande
10. Easy Ways To Bring Down Your Heating & Cooling Costs
Author: Ron Neeley
11. Personalized Jute Bags Are A Must In 2017
12. Wedding Jute Bags - The Most Appealing Type Of Wedding Bags
13. Best Ticket Exchange Service
14. Jute Gift Bags - The Most Appealing And Eco-friendly Gift Bags
15. Fancy Jute Bags - How Fancy Can You Be?