ALL >> Business >> View Article
Business Activity Statement
Total Articles: 14
GovReports Makes BAS Lodgment Easy
With the upcoming Federal Budget, businesses will be anticipating the changes that the Government will be announcing that could assist their industry. For small and medium businesses, the pain of compliance reporting and the level of paperwork, are the main issues that they confront time and time again.
But the days of complex business compliance reporting is over with the latest successful integration for QuickBooks Online users of GovReports.
With the Business Activity Statement (BAS) lodgment in season, QuickBooks Online users are now able to lodge their March 2014 BAS from GovReports.
GovReports cloud based lodgment portal allows AUSkey holders to simply submit BAS reports to the ATO from a wide variety of devices.
This integration highlights Intuit QuickBooks and GovReports understanding of the need to modernise business reporting.
GovReports online cloud portal lodgement is simple to use.
Users can connect to their QuickBooks Online from their GovReports account and then export the BAS directly to the activity statement report for the ATO.
This partnership will not only save time for small business owners by reducing dreaded amounts of paperwork, but also improve efficiency by minimising errors that often happen during manual data entry.
Being able to access information from multiple devices means that bookkeepers, accountants and small businesses will also be able to lodge their BAS report anytime, anywhere – whether it be in the office, at home or on the move.
This type of integration is something you’ll see more and more from both QuickBooks Online and GovReports, with both offering an increased number of additional cloud applications to help stream-line your business life.
At an industry conference last year Select Bookkeeping Director, Nola Aves discovered a cloud lodgment solution that has since saved her tremendous amounts of time, improved her client communications and increased her productivity.
Shortly after watching a presentation about GovReports at the Insitute of Certified Bookkeepers' 2012 Conference, Nola began using GovReports to lodge her client's BASs, Payment Summaries and Tax File Number Declaration forms.
GovReports is the cloud based client management and lodgment portal, designed for AUSkey holders including accountants and bookkeepers to manage and submit statutory reports to the ATO, OSRs and ASIC from a single website. In addition to Business Activity Statement, PAYG Annual Summary and Tax File Number Declaration Forms, GovReports includes tax return forms for all entities.
Nola was initially interested in using GovReports because it appeared easier to use than the ATO's portal.
"With different clients using Reckon, MYOB and Xero, being able to upload files in the one spot was attractive," commented Nola.
Not requiring any training, Nola found the transition from using the ATO portal to using GovReports very easy and straightforward.
"I do still use the ATO portal to add clients, but mostly I do everything through GovReports," added Nola.
"It's really simple to use."
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions