ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How To Clean Diamond Earrings
Total Articles: 11
Women prefer to wear different earrings every day. Therefore whether you wear solitaire stud earrings or two tone diamond hoop earrings, you will need to clean them. Due to high exposure, the metal can get worn rather quickly. The stone can lose lustre rapidly too. In most cases, you cannot do much about exposure or regular wear and tear. But, you can take serious efforts to clean diamond earrings frequently to retain its sparkle.
Pay to clean
You can contact local or your online jewellers you trust to clean your diamond earrings. This is a very efficient way of getting things done. When you buy diamond earrings online, you must ask about these services and charges for same too. This will give you a clear idea about maintaining jewellery. Considering amount spent in purchasing diamond jewellery online, the cleaning cost is negligible yet a worthy investment. You need a sparkling elegant diamonds when you wear them, right?
There are several online diamond jewellery websites that offer detailed information about cleaning diamonds and jewellery personally. These tips will help you make the necessary purchases and clean them yourself. Be it diamond stud earrings, hoops or dangles, they are delicate and elegant. Therefore, it is far more challenging and time consuming to clean their finer crevices personally. It does not mean that you cannot clean your diamond earrings. It just means that you must set aside sufficient time aside to do a satisfactory job. Here are some common online tips for cleaning diamond earrings.
• Use tooth-pick for cleaning prong settings of solitaires.
• Use tweezers to remove any fibre.
• Use banking soda mixture for cleaning diamond earrings and bringing back lustre.
• Pour vinegar on backings for cleaning the dirt.
• Use lint free cloth for polishing earrings.
These are very generic tips and you will need to consider type of earrings you have before you begin. Here are some basic tips.
• Diamond is the strongest stone. But, when you consider other gemstones, process is very different. If you plan to clean your gemstone earrings personally, do ensure that you clean them accurately.
• Method of cleaning the metal part of earrings will vary if you have two tone diamond hoops and white gold diamond stud earrings.
All online information about cleaning diamond earrings is not reliable. Call a reputed and respectable jeweller before you make your choice.
Author Bio :
Neha Fernandez is a Wedding Jewellery designer and writer living in Mumbai. She writes a weekly blog and also is a part of JewelSouk’s Jewellery consultant team. She explores over various wedding and engagement jewellery variants like wedding rings, engagement rings, necklaces, diamond earrings at www.jewelsouk.com. Neha is an exceptional Jewellery designer and expert.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Why It’s Time To Change Your Daily Milk Brand
Author: Sunny Sharma
2. Purchasing Gold Or Diamond Jewelries – Few Important Tips For Buyers
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. Why Are African Fabrics Trending Nowadays?
Author: anil kumar
4. Elegant Las Vegas Wedding Lightning Solutions
Author: Elizabeth Martin
5. Led Traffic Light Controls – Need Of The Hours
Author: Joolbin Duan
6. Led Countdown Timers Improve Safety & Reduce Unwanted Behaviors Of Drivers
Author: Joolbin Duan
7. You Need To Detox Samui For A Healthy Lifestyle
8. 5 Simple Ways To Make The Home A Cosy & Relaxing Like A Cocoon
Author: Jordan Allan
9. Diyas- The Ever Glowing Source Of Peace And Brightness
Author: Daniel Bennett
10. Quality Of Beach Cover Ups For Attractive Look
11. T-shirt Printing Services For Your Printed T-shirt Needs
Author: Gordon Garvin
12. How To Care For Silver Cuff Jewelry
Author: Shelley Enterprises
13. Hunting Essentials
Author: Richard L. Hollars
14. Buy Beautiful Ladies Fashion Jewelry Online
15. Why We Need To Emphasis On Jute Bag Manufacture Industry.
Author: Srimanta Koley