ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How To Clean Diamond Earrings
Total Articles: 11
Women prefer to wear different earrings every day. Therefore whether you wear solitaire stud earrings or two tone diamond hoop earrings, you will need to clean them. Due to high exposure, the metal can get worn rather quickly. The stone can lose lustre rapidly too. In most cases, you cannot do much about exposure or regular wear and tear. But, you can take serious efforts to clean diamond earrings frequently to retain its sparkle.
Pay to clean
You can contact local or your online jewellers you trust to clean your diamond earrings. This is a very efficient way of getting things done. When you buy diamond earrings online, you must ask about these services and charges for same too. This will give you a clear idea about maintaining jewellery. Considering amount spent in purchasing diamond jewellery online, the cleaning cost is negligible yet a worthy investment. You need a sparkling elegant diamonds when you wear them, right?
There are several online diamond jewellery websites that offer detailed information about cleaning diamonds and jewellery personally. These tips will help you make the necessary purchases and clean them yourself. Be it diamond stud earrings, hoops or dangles, they are delicate and elegant. Therefore, it is far more challenging and time consuming to clean their finer crevices personally. It does not mean that you cannot clean your diamond earrings. It just means that you must set aside sufficient time aside to do a satisfactory job. Here are some common online tips for cleaning diamond earrings.
• Use tooth-pick for cleaning prong settings of solitaires.
• Use tweezers to remove any fibre.
• Use banking soda mixture for cleaning diamond earrings and bringing back lustre.
• Pour vinegar on backings for cleaning the dirt.
• Use lint free cloth for polishing earrings.
These are very generic tips and you will need to consider type of earrings you have before you begin. Here are some basic tips.
• Diamond is the strongest stone. But, when you consider other gemstones, process is very different. If you plan to clean your gemstone earrings personally, do ensure that you clean them accurately.
• Method of cleaning the metal part of earrings will vary if you have two tone diamond hoops and white gold diamond stud earrings.
All online information about cleaning diamond earrings is not reliable. Call a reputed and respectable jeweller before you make your choice.
Author Bio :
Neha Fernandez is a Wedding Jewellery designer and writer living in Mumbai. She writes a weekly blog and also is a part of JewelSouk’s Jewellery consultant team. She explores over various wedding and engagement jewellery variants like wedding rings, engagement rings, necklaces, diamond earrings at www.jewelsouk.com. Neha is an exceptional Jewellery designer and expert.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Black Friday Deals And Sales 2017
Author: tina roy
2. Cotton Towel – An Important Part Of Your Bathroom’s Luxury
Author: Liam Cooper
3. How To Get Best Black Friday Deals 2017
Author: alina malik
4. Replica Watches In India
5. Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer Automatic H77715553 Men’s Watch| An Enhanced Classic
6. Buy Original Sport Kippahs & Bat Mitzvah Kippahs Online
7. Clothes And Fashion
Author: sujith kumar
8. Use Only The Organic Cleaning Products Ontario!
Author: Lance Stratton
9. Shop Leather Bags Online: Trends To Look Forward
Author: Prakshal Jain
10. Celebrate Dear Ones With Rockrush's #nayidiwali Collection
Author: Shrikrishna Sawant
11. Bracelet Charmant Mixte
Author: Bracelet charmant mixte
12. Silk Cotton Sarees
13. The Tennis Elbow Cure Brace Offers Best Relief And Cure Within No Time
14. Corporate Gifts For Brand Recognition: Promotional Gifts
Author: Douglas Jane
15. Freezer Repair Is A Serious Matter To Consider
Author: Crcustom Services