ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Types Of Metals For Diamond Rings
Total Articles: 11
Diamond rings are made in three different types of metals. With story of its own, each metal accentuates your look differently. However, three types are:
• White gold
• Yellow gold
What difference do these metals make in diamond rings for women? In simple words, each metal has a certain texture and colour that radiates a different vibe. Most buyers looking for diamond rings online and offline must to consider it when they are buying it for themselves. However, when you plan to buy it as a present, you have to ensure that this vibe is well –aligned.
Traditional glittering yellow is a symbol of purity. Though, there are several colours of gold available in Indian market today, yellow gold is most popular as it is still a symbol of wealth. Glittering yellow colour is associated with precious gold metal, in spite of rising popularity of other colours of gold. This is the ideal choice for diamond rings in traditional families. Whether you are buying a diamond ring for engagement, wedding or as a jewellery, yellow gold still most preferred metal choice.
This is pure gold alloy with rhodium plating. This kind of colour looks different and distinguished. It is not most popular choice. But it is a hot new favourite among young generation for engagement rings. This is specially a popular choice for diamond rings as this rhodium plated gold looks subtle and graceful. Though, it is not a popular choice for wedding jewellery like necklace, diamond ring market is looking brighter and whiter with this elegantly coloured metal. When you buy diamond rings online, you might want to confirm the karat of white gold too.
Two-tone metal means a fusion of white and yellow gold. This kind of metal is primarily popular choice for fashion jewellery such as earnings, rings, bangles, and pendants, etc. You can always find two-tone fashion jewellery. But, when it comes to diamond rings online, two stone is considered a unique choice. Today’s youth loves modern two tone and three tone rings that make their diamond rings much more distinguished. So, this trend is catching on slowly and steadily.
You can choose black gold, rose gold and other colours of gold when you are placing an order for a diamond ring online or offline. However, it is yet to achieve the status of yellow gold diamond rings.
Author Bio :
Neha Fernandez is a Wedding Jewellery designer and writer living in Mumbai. She writes a weekly blog and also is a part of JewelSouk’s Jewellery consultant team. She explores over various wedding and engagement jewellery variants like wedding rings, engagement rings, necklaces, diamond rings at www.jewelsouk.com. Neha is an exceptional Jewellery designer and expert.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca