ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tpar(taxable Payments Annual Reports)
Total Articles: 14
GOVREPORTS MAKES NEW TPAR LODGMENT EASY
If you have clients in the building and construction industry you may have an extra reporting obligation from July 1st 2013 however GovReports has the lodgment solution.
From 1st July 2012, businesses in the building and construction industry need to report to the ATO the total payments they make to each contractor for building and construction services each year.
The first Taxable Payment Annual Report (TPAR) will cover payments made in the 2012-13 financial year and is due to be lodged by 21st July 2013. As normal tax agents are granted an extension to prepare and lodge the report and have until 25th August.
The problem which many accountants and their clients in the building and construction industry will face is that not many software have the facility to capture the required data from 1st July 2012 and convert the data for file transfer to the ATO.
Management accounting software companies will take the opportunity to add this new feature to their software specifically for the building and construction industry so that it captures data and completes the TPAR. For the immediate term however, it is likely that the service will be an external service to existing software solutions.
There are 3 ways that you can report the TPAR:
1. Using SBR enabled software such as GovReports
2. Download the TPAR form from the ATO website, complete, print and send to the ATO
3. File transfer via ATO portals
Developed by Impact Management Group, GovReports is the cloud based client management and lodgment portal designed for AUSkey holders to manage and submit reports from a single website to SBR ready government agencies such as the ATO, OSR and ASIC.
GovReports will be soon releasing the TPAR for lodgment via SBR channel, enabling tax agents and businesses in the building and construction industry to easily create, report and lodge direct to the ATO. The additional form will be part of both the existing ELS Plus package for tax agents and Business package for organisations.
"Many of our accountants who use GovReports have building and construction industry clients so we made it a priority to include the form as part of our services well before the lodgment season," commented Impact Management Group Director Tiana Tran.
"Being a cloud lodgment portal, GovReports makes it easy for accountants to complete the TPAR by entering data and mailing the form to their building and construction industry clients as well as seamless lodgment to the ATO, all in one go."
"As GovReports is independent management software the TPAR file can be created from any accounting software and can be uploaded and lodged through GovReports."
"SBR enabled software such as GovReports will provide peace of mind because when the report is lodged, confirmation of lodgment is given with a receipt direct from ATO."
Filling out the TPAR form downloaded from the ATO website could be the best option for smaller companies with a limited number of contractors.
The newly introduced file transfer facility as part of the ATO business and tax agent portals would enable the lodgment of TPAR electronically; however, testing the efficiency of these portals during peak tax time season is yet to be explored.
For medium and large businesses, GovReports will release new sets of form packages before the end of the financial year, including specific forms for building and construction industry organisations.
GovReports will also be offering special end of financial year deals from June 1st on both packages for accountants and businesses.
For more details go to www.govreports.com.au or call GovReports on 1300 65 25 90.
Further details about the TPAR can be found on the ATO website.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions