ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Untold Saga Of Rajasthan Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Rajasthan is a graceful and classy travel destination. You can stay in palaces. Be a king and queen for a day. The bravado of its Ranas and Maharanas has been woven into fascinating fables that will mesmerise you. But, Rajasthan holiday package has more to offer. It is a little known secret as the only popular wildlife reserve in region is Ranthambore tiger reserve. But Rajasthan, despite its rugged terrain, has 2 national parks, several reserves and sanctuaries. Very few wildlife buffs might be aware of adventure Rajasthan offers to wildlife lovers. So, here are some exhilarating wildlife travel attractions in Rajasthan for your upcoming holiday packages.
Ranthambore tiger reserve:
Undeniably, it is most popular wildlife attraction in North India. A mystical fort, dramatic peaks and valleys of Aravali Mountains and three lakes are sprawled in this princely game reserve. This is one of the most fascinating travel attractions, where you get to see the proud Indian tigers. With finest infrastructure for avid wilderness lovers, it has emerged as Mecca of tiger viewing in India. From the finest luxury train travel packages to standard Rajasthan holiday package, every tourist takes a bow in from of this king of the jungle.
Sariska national park:
Aravali hills with their deep and narrow valleys behold this wilderness within this dry forest and thorny region. With turbulent history of Kankwadi fort, there is history of human violence. But you also get a chance to enjoy game viewing as this forest has quiet wild animals ready to pounce. You may get a chance to see Leopard, Wild Dog, Jungle Cat, Civets Hyena, Jackal, and Tiger. There are quite a few herbivores and birds too. This may not be part of all holiday packages, this national park is a true depiction of wilderness it bolds within its elegant bearing.
Keoladeo national park:
This heavenly bird sanctuary is a cherished destination for bird lovers. The rich biodiversity originated as a shooting reserve for maharaja Suraj. Explore a unique historical paradox with a visit to this UNESCO heritage site. Onlytailor made Rajasthan holiday package for animal lovers and bird lovers includes this travel attraction, though it remains open for common folks.
There are quite a few other wildlife attractions to visit in Rajasthan. However, well planned holiday packages mostly consider these primary travel attractions where you can spend nights and catch the glimpse of untamed beasts as they attack their targets.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent wildlife lover and finds best deals on domestic holiday packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Rajasthan holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with photos of Rajasthan wildlife.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa