ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Have Best Experience Of India’s Rich Heritage Sites With Golden Triangle Tour Of 4 Days
Total Articles: 36
India provides many tourist sites to tourists, in almost every state of India you will found something worth paying a visit to, with Golden triangle tour 4 days, you will have your four days spend exploring the major tourist sites available in India.
Your tour will start from Delhi, as you arrive at Delhi airport on your arrival day, you will be greeted by our agency representative who will then help you transfer to a suitable hotel in an AC car. Have rest for the night at hotel and get ready for your Golden triangle tour 4 days early in the morning after a healthy breakfast. You will be taken straight to the famous city of Agra, as the time is short and we want to make the most of your available time, so it is best to visit Agra, where you get to see the seventh wonder of the world. You will be provided with an experienced driver who will take you to Agra on the scheduled time, if you need you can stop on your way to Agra for some tea and snacks. After visiting Agra you will be welcomed by our Agra staff, and meet your assigned tour guide.
You will proceed straight for Taj Mahal sightseeing, after your arrival in Agra with your assigned tour guide. Taj is a beautiful and marvelous structure that attracts tourist all around the world for its beauty enforced by the pure white marble with which its exterior body is covered. It is a monument of love, created by Shah Jahan, the great Mughal emperor for his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal, who died shortly giving after birth to their fourteenth son. As you visit Taj Mahal, your tour guide will fill you up with many interesting historical facts behind the creation of Taj. It is also the seventh wonder of the world and UNESCO world heritage property. After your sightseeing of Taj head back to hotel for dinner and night’s stay. On the next day visit Agra Fort, famous for its many beautifully constructed buildings that include many palaces and mosques. Later in the evening depart for the famous Pink City, Jaipur on the second day of your Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days. It is located about four hours ride from Agra.
As you reach Jaipur head straight to city‘s hotel for rest and night’s stay. On the next day morning you will begin your city’s tour, the Jaipur city is particularly famous for its many forts and palaces that are located throughout the city, many of them are very well preserved which makes visiting them very intersecting and fun. You will also have an unique experience in Jaipur as you ride on the back of a Elephant when visiting Amber Fort, to see forts many well preserved Palaces. Other sites to visit in Jaipur are Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal – The Palace of Winds and Fathephur Sikri.
After your golden triangle tour 4 days ends at Jaipur you will be transferred back to Delhi with many happy and beautiful memories of your journey.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah