ALL >> General >> View Article
All You Wanted To Know About Contract Furniture
Total Articles: 6
Contract Furniture is office furniture or that which is used for commercial purpose. In short, this is not retail furniture and it is made exclusively for office use. This type of furniture includes tables & chairs in offices, beds in hotels, sofas in hospitals, and more. Any type of furniture used by commercial businesses falls under this type of furniture.
Who Needs This Furniture?
Various businesses entities use this furniture. This furniture is made from sturdy material and undergoes special tests to meet the requirement & regulation set by the Government. The main aim of office furniture is durability.
Buyers may buy this furniture for residential purpose too, but office furniture is usually not as comfortable as furniture made for use at home.
This furniture is mainly bought by landlords, letting agents, hostels, hotels, guest houses, hospitals, restaurants, and similar business entities. The most common office furniture include Executive Office Chairs, bed frames, sofas, desks, mattresses, dining facilities, bedroom furniture, and more.
What Makes It Different?
Specialized dealers supply office furniture. These are not available publically. There is a quality standard set for office furniture that is mandatory for the manufacturer to meet. Office furniture is more frequently and ruggedly used as compared to residential furniture. Hence, buying Executive Office Furniture from a reputed dealer is imperative.
Business entities usually invest one-time in their furniture and hence they require sturdy pieces which are of superior quality. The furniture also has to meet some health and safety standards. This is the main difference between office furniture and that made for residential purpose.
Most office furniture comes with a minimum guarantee of 5 years. Hence, most of these pieces are more expensive that other types of furniture.
Manufacturers also need to adhere by the fire regulations for furnishings used in offices, which includes use of fire-resistant materials.
Uses of Buying Office Furniture:
There are many advantages of buying office furniture. We mention a few of these below:
1) This furniture is sturdy and can last a lifetime.
2) Office furniture is manufactured based on regulations laid by the Government.
3) These come with longer warranty duration.
4) Manufacturers do not compromise on style and office furniture is as elegant as residential ones.
5) These come with wholesale pricing that makes them economical.
If you are contemplating to buying furniture for official purpose, then we suggest you to contact a reliable & reputed dealer who would give the right advice and genuine products.
M-12, Business Avenue Bldg,
Al Khubaisi Area, Deira, Dubai
P.O. Box. 49899, Dubai – U.A.E.
Phone : +971 4 2958526
Fax : + 971 4 2958527
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
General Articles1. Private Physiotherapy Clinics In Faridabad
Author: Shalini Arora
2. Diwali - Festival Of Goodness
3. Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
4. Cakebread 2013
5. Excel Family Dental - Who Can Benefit From Orthodontics?
Author: Heidi Huang
6. Skin Rejuvenation
7. Code Garage Tech - Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization (seo) For A Beginner
Author: Code Garage Tech
8. Chinese Magnesium Oxide Industry Has Made Rapid Progress
Author: hu Allen
9. Roofing Services In Charlotte
Author: Lakeside R&R
10. Why Forum Posting Important In Seo
11. Learning Is Power With Raid Data Recovery
Author: Sandra White
12. Selling On Amazon Part - I
13. Quality Private-label Softgels
14. Anti-discrimination Chief Part - Ii
15. Sealants And Tools Offers General Purpose Silicone Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin