ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Unforgettable Spots In Kerala – A Vacation Package Of Lifetime
Total Articles: 406
Kerala, “Gods own land” is no short of picturesque paradise. From thousands of sacred temples, scenic spots and treks in Western Ghats, which one should you pick? Which are the captivating places to visit in this glorious and pious state? The minute you begin this vacation package, you may not want to ever leave this tropical heaven, but there are still some must-visit spots that should makes its way to the top of your Kerala holiday package itinerary.
Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple:
The unique fusion of Kerala and Dravidian architecture, this is gorgeous temple of Lord Vishnu. Though, this temple was built in 8th century. Trancovore king Marthanda Varma did major renovations, which created the powerful look we see today. The spree of devotees, riveting holy aura, chants and 18th feet tall idol reclining on hooded serpent make it a great and sacred experience for vacation packages.
Sixteen km away from Sulthan Bathery, there is a 45 minute trek up hill and you will arrive at Ambukuthi hills amidst the velvet greenery and breathtaking natural beauty of surroundings. The caves are like a vacant space between the tall stone boulders, which are replete with prehistoric anonymous masterpieces for last 7000 years. These historic drawings still stand strong to share the tales of Indus valley civilization, where world of symbols recreated the human experiences we cannot fathom today. They make look insipid today, but the stories are as vibrant as they day they were drawn. That is why this is a must visit travel attraction for Kerala holiday packages.
The lush green hill station of Munnar has a delightful travel treasure. It may not be part of every vacation package in the region but it is powerful travel attraction indeed. Fifteen km away from this hill station, there is one of the highest peaks in Western Ghats. It is one of the most exciting and fascinating trek in the region. But what matters most is the engaging and picturesque view of the national park from the top. Dotted with native flora and fauna, this peak has more to divulge than a view of the valley underneath indeed. There is no wonder it is a popular local trek and a part of several tailor made Kerala holiday packages indeed.
This petite and graceful little heaven is full of surprising and fascinating travel attractions. But, you do want to make your Kerala holiday package experience more than just the run of the mill. Therefore, it might be best to not rely on any vacation package. Create the continuous string of sensational travel moments with tailor made Kerala holiday packages and you will make the trip unforgettable one.
About the Author:
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is a hardcore trekker and finds best deals on domestic vacation packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Kerala holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with scenic photos of his Kerala adventures.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione