ALL >> Business >> View Article
Maintaining Your Air Conditioning Will Save You Money
Total Articles: 1
Installing ventilation in your home or business premises is probably one of the best moves you can make to keep the air cool and fresh. But if an air conditioning system has to struggle to provide maximum output then this can work out extremely expensive for the homeowner. The most important factor in keeping the air conditioning working to its optimum is keeping it serviced regularly.
It really makes no difference if you have just installed a whole new system in your home or business premises the vital factor remains the same, it must be serviced. A twice a year service will guarantee a smooth efficient running system.
If you want to have a twice yearly Regular AC maintenance carried out on your system then this could not be easier to arrange.
The first thing you must do is call your local air conditioning installer and maintenance company and tell them you would like to speak to someone about arranging a twice yearly service for your air conditioning unit.
The company will be only too delighted to send out an expert who will examine and survey your whole system. Once the survey is completed the expert will write up a report on the condition your system is presently in.
On this report the condition of the motor and piping should be explained and a proposal of what the first service should consist of, and an estimate of cost for the first service.
It is not unusual for home and business owners to not bother checking how their system is operating, it is only when the air becomes sticky, hot, and hard to breathe that it is realized that there is a problem. By this time it could be too late, and they could be looking at a very expensive replacement of parts, or a complete overhaul of the system.
Below are listed some very vital points to consider which you should look into when thinking about having Regular AC maintenance carried out.
(1) When did you last have your system serviced? Was it a year ago, two years ago, or only last month.
(2) What type of service was it? Did it require new parts, or just an air intake and air extraction pressure check?
(3) Was the drain hose leading from the condenser unit checked for blockages? Did it need a new hose fitted?
(4) Was the motor in need of repair or replacement?
(5) Did you call the service company because you were having problems with the system or did you just decide to have the air conditioning serviced because you thought it was the best thing to do?
It is worth noting that air conditioning systems are generally designed as split systems. One part consists of an indoor unit mounted on a wall, and the other part which is the condenser is mounted on the outside of the building or it can be free standing.
The two units are connected by a hose that runs through a hole in the wall into the internal unit. If a problem develops then the whole indoor and outdoor parts must be checked for faults.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning