ALL >> Business >> View Article
Maintaining Your Air Conditioning Will Save You Money
Total Articles: 1
Installing ventilation in your home or business premises is probably one of the best moves you can make to keep the air cool and fresh. But if an air conditioning system has to struggle to provide maximum output then this can work out extremely expensive for the homeowner. The most important factor in keeping the air conditioning working to its optimum is keeping it serviced regularly.
It really makes no difference if you have just installed a whole new system in your home or business premises the vital factor remains the same, it must be serviced. A twice a year service will guarantee a smooth efficient running system.
If you want to have a twice yearly Regular AC maintenance carried out on your system then this could not be easier to arrange.
The first thing you must do is call your local air conditioning installer and maintenance company and tell them you would like to speak to someone about arranging a twice yearly service for your air conditioning unit.
The company will be only too delighted to send out an expert who will examine and survey your whole system. Once the survey is completed the expert will write up a report on the condition your system is presently in.
On this report the condition of the motor and piping should be explained and a proposal of what the first service should consist of, and an estimate of cost for the first service.
It is not unusual for home and business owners to not bother checking how their system is operating, it is only when the air becomes sticky, hot, and hard to breathe that it is realized that there is a problem. By this time it could be too late, and they could be looking at a very expensive replacement of parts, or a complete overhaul of the system.
Below are listed some very vital points to consider which you should look into when thinking about having Regular AC maintenance carried out.
(1) When did you last have your system serviced? Was it a year ago, two years ago, or only last month.
(2) What type of service was it? Did it require new parts, or just an air intake and air extraction pressure check?
(3) Was the drain hose leading from the condenser unit checked for blockages? Did it need a new hose fitted?
(4) Was the motor in need of repair or replacement?
(5) Did you call the service company because you were having problems with the system or did you just decide to have the air conditioning serviced because you thought it was the best thing to do?
It is worth noting that air conditioning systems are generally designed as split systems. One part consists of an indoor unit mounted on a wall, and the other part which is the condenser is mounted on the outside of the building or it can be free standing.
The two units are connected by a hose that runs through a hole in the wall into the internal unit. If a problem develops then the whole indoor and outdoor parts must be checked for faults.
Business Articles1. Title Loan: Well Option To Get Cash ?
2. New York Customs Importer Security Filing
3. Hydraulic Pipe Repairs Atlanta Carried Out By Experts In The Industry
4. Hiring A Planner For Your Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin
5. Stag Weekends In Riga
6. Real Time Forex Signals – 3 Ways To Benefit From Them
Author: Marianne Edward
7. Forex Signal Provider – How Do They Assist The Traders?
Author: Marianne Edward
8. Flight Ticket Booking
9. Politicians- Why They Are Being Trolled By Public?
Author: Voteo Polis
10. 7 Biggest Human Resource Mistakes Made By Businesses
Author: Sandra Lee
11. Mobile Beauty Team In Arlington
12. Shop At A Great Knives Store
13. Construction Company In Uk
14. Cool Portable Mini Dvd Players
Author: Justin Kimbrough
15. Get The Complete Contact Details Of Trackvia Database Technology Users That Generates High-quality P
Author: Jordan Smith