ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Travel Treasures Of Andaman
Total Articles: 400
They are unlikely spots in Indian Ocean, so to speak. But as you plunge into Andaman holiday package from Port Blair, you realise this is not just another travel package. This is not yet another stress-buster. It has charismatic ambiance. Though, this island looks raw and simple with tribal culture and remote location, it has travel treasures far richer than anyone expects from this cute little unassuming archipelago. It is not a mere vacation indeed. It is a riveting bliss.
Soft sand on beach, blue waves in ocean and velvet green scenery at a distance beacons everyone to get their freak on and enjoy unadulterated beach fun. Andaman holiday package must have some form of water adventure sport. Whether you visit popular island like Havelock Island for scuba diving and snorkelling or uncover some rare local treasures like Clique islands and Rutland Island. But, each offers its own flavour of water adventure that will heighten your sense of joy. Pure adrenaline rush of Andaman Islands is a sheer bliss that redefines dimensions of your water sports experience. You cannot find it in every travel package. It has to be Andaman trip.
This is not a jail. This is a setting for true plight of Indian freedom fighters and their struggle. Hardships borne by Indian political criminals in this jail are legendary, if you are brave enough to take a look. Though, this travel attraction is part of almost every Andaman holiday package, it has more to it. The light and sound show is an amusing way to share an engaging tale of challenges. However, this show is tip of the iceberg. Visit this jail with a historian and you will be enthralled to discover stories these walls stand to regale. It is not a half day visit. It is a memory of a lifetime.
Andaman, as it stands today, is a fusion culture. But, native tribes have the most fascinating lifestyle. Whether you visit the anthropological museum or take a time out to see real people, you will discover nuances of travel experiences hidden in tribes’ simplicity and cultural heritage. For most travellers, this is an optional part of trip. However, if you take a time, you will discover a world enriched with unique unspoken understanding of nature and life.
Andaman holiday packages are seen as an island getaway. But, there are real travel treasures waiting to be discovered in pristine waters and dark jungles.
About the Author:
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent traveller and finds best deals on domestic travel package to pursue his passion. He recently explored Andaman holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with scenic photos Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family