ALL >> General >> View Article
7 Steps To Creating Leadership Development Program At All Levels
Total Articles: 280
Here we will give you a step by step guide on how to create a leadership development program at all levels.
Step 1: Decide how you want to teach your leadership development program, do you want to use PowerPoint or worksheets? Or perhaps you want to use worksheets and real world situations. These are just a few options; it is up to you to decide how exactly you wish to teach your program
Step 2: Figure out what information you are going to include during these leadership development programs. No matter how you will be presenting it, you will want to type everything up in a word document to ensure that there are not grammatical errors, plus it will give you a chance to put all your ideas down, and may help you determine what to include and exclude.
Step 3: Make it look good! Again, no matter which way you will be doing your leadership development program, you will want it to look as professional as possible. Make sure to avoid a lot of moving graphics, if you are doing a PowerPoint (it can distract the viewer and takeaway focus from the core message). If you are including real world situations, make them relevant to what is being taught.
Step 4: Double check everything! Have someone proof-read the content for accuracy, relevance and completeness. The better organized your content, the easier it will be to conduct the training.
Step 5: Select a date and time to host your training program. If your program will be spanning over a few days, make sure to set them up to where they wouldn't be impeding on too much work.
Step 6: With your program finally in order, you're going to need some employees to come to it. Make sure and select mostly employees who need the program, and only a few employees that do not need it. Send out an email, or speak to them directly, and inform them they need to come to your training workshop at your selected date and time.
Step 7: Host your training program, now that you have filled the seats in your workshop and prepared every aspect you could, it's time to have faith in your ability to carry out the training program. For tips on facilitation, take a look at my article on presentation tips.
Although the focus of this article is for creating a leadership development program you can use these steps to create any training program.
Check out my book: "Your Leadership Edge". It's an innovative step-by-step leadership training program that will help you develop a highly engaged and super-charged workforce... in stores this fall. Pre-order your copy today to get exclusive bonuses at http://www.yourleadershipedge.ca.
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis