ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Must See Exciting Attractions In Norway
Total Articles: 4
The country of Norway, or Kingdom of Norway as it is officially called, is one of the most exciting and wonderful countries where the picturistique coasts and beautiful fjords make up some of the best attractions here. Visiting this gorgeous country is a simple process where all you need is your passport and a visa. You can get Norway visa online through a simple process which does not take over a few days. In this article, we give you the top attractions of this country which is a must visit when travelling to this country.
1. The Viking Ship Museum, Oslo
This museum is home to several artifacts of the historical Viking era with discoveries from the places of Gokstad, Oseberg and Tune and other Viking tombs around Oslo Fjord. With the Norway visa online process, you can easily get a quick visa and visit this beautiful museum for a nostalgic trip down the 9th century era of bloodthirsty wars and plundering. The exciting attractions in this museum is the preserved wooden ship used for Viking wars along with other small boats, an ornate cart, tools and implements used during that period and harness and textiles items.
2. Bergen Aquarium, Bergen
This exciting attraction attracts visitors both old and young from all around the world. Formed in the year 1960, it is home to a large variety of aquatic mammals, reptiles and fishes. Forming a vibrant part of the local identity, visitors can watch in fascination at close quarters, the wonderful and unusual works of the local fauna that occurs beneath the water surface. With a local cinema hall inside, 3D movies like Turtle Vision and Willy’s Undersea Wondershow are some of the entertaining highlights here especially for younger children.
This beautiful fjord comprises of a long, narrowinlet with steep sides or cliffs which were created by glacial erosion. Itstands now as one of the most visited sites for tourists from around the world. Known for its picturistique scenery and rustic villages nearby, this fjord captures the perfect natural beauty of the Norwegian country. With steep and rugged mountains scattered on the coast and foaming waterfalls falling from the serrated peaks, a visit here will be a captivating experience. Visitors can easily get aNorway visa online and get captivated with this one of a kind nature experience.
4. Kjosfossen Waterfall
This potent waterfall is one of the many tourist highlights near the railway of Flåm. Its flowing waters fall from a height of 93 meters cause for a beautiful scenery view and an excellent adventure during the summer, where as it makes an excellent opportunity for ice waterfall climbing during the cold winter seasons. This attraction is only accessible by the train and visitors travel here all throughout the year.
Author Bio :
Ashish Khanna is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. He is well experienced in the process of the Norway visa online and wishes to share all relative information about it to travellers who are visiting the country of Norway.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus