ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Types Of Glass Beads
Total Articles: 109
Glass is a very special material when it comes to making beads. There are different materials for making beads, but due to some special features in the characteristics of glass, glass beads looks very attractive and sometimes may look like crystals if shaped well. These beads come with different variety of sizes, shapes and even colors just like wholesale beads. They pass through different process during production to produce endless varieties. Here, we are going to look at some of the major types of these beads available.
Vintage are sometimes referred to as the old aged era, it is believed to have originated from the fifties. Despite the age, vintage beads are still very much high in demand till date. It is mostly made by hand and used as the centerpiece in jewelry or other meaningful areas in the project.
This is a special type of glass that produces attractive reflections on contact with light rays. Crystal bead is a popular name and one of the known types of glass bead we have today. It can be shaped to the extent that it looks like a diamond. The glass is unique and contains lead oxide and therefore, it is one of the strongest beads. Crystal beads are very expensive owing to the fact that it can both reflect and refract light. It is known for its expensive cost and hence used in creating expensive jewelries today.
This glass bead is created by pouring glass in its molted form into the desired mould and after cooled, it takes the shape of the mould. The shape of the mould can be any attractive shape like flowers, cross, diamond etc. These beads are not normally too expensive, yet can be very attractive.
These are one of the best known beads in the world today. It is designed in Venice, Italy. They are actually made by slow lampworking technique. Most of them we see today are made by hand. Murano glass beads are highly appreciated by collectors and are used as centerpiece in jewelry.
These beads are made from lamp work. This is almost similar to the same working process of a goldsmith. It is done by the use of gas flame to melt a glass rod on another while giving it the desired shape and surface finish. This process is very technical and hence requires high creativity. These beads if done properly are very beautiful and colorful. They are normally very expensive owing to the process at which it was made, though depends on the artist.
This can be surprising, but there is the wedding cake bead. This glass bead is made from lamp work and it s popular in Venice. They are made from metallic bits which includes copper and an added sparkle to the bead. The name is given to it as wedding cake bead because they look like beautiful little cakes with icing.
These are some of the most popular varieties of beads we have today. We may not be able to exhaust them because arts and crafts which is the basis of fashion changes and improve daily. Although, people prefer buying wholesale beads during bead show so as to save money.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt