ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Mazda Records Best July Sales In Two Decades
Total Articles: 1
The summer of 2014 was definitely one to remember for the folks at Mazda North America, where sales from July hit record highs. July saw U.S. sales rise to 29,238 during the heart of summer. Mazda hasn’t sold this many vehicles in the month of July since 1993.
With the successful sales, there is no question that Mazda is a growing brand with quality vehicles. It appears that more and more Americans are seeing Mazda as not only an affordable line of vehicles, but affordable vehicles that hold their value over time.
The Mazda3, Mazda6 and the Mazda CX-5 all continued to see steady sales in the month, and helped boost the July sales up to heights not seen in 21 years. The 2014 Mazda3 totaled 9,381 sales in North America, making it the best July for the Mazda3 since 2010 and a 1.6 percent increase from last year. The stylish look of the Mazda3 has been a hit for consumers for quite some time and it seems like more and more folks are seeing the value of this car; it does get up to 29 miles per gallon in the city and 40 miles per gallon on the highway, which always bodes well with the consumer.
Along with the Mazda3, the stylish Mazda6 saw its July sales numbers increase from lst year. The Mazda6 saw a 46.5 percent increase from last year with 5,049 total sales in the steamy summer month, the highest July sales the Mazda6 has seen since 2006. Like the Mazda3, the 2015 Mazda6 gets quite the fuel economy at around 28 miles per gallon in the city and 40 miles per gallon on the highway.
Last but certainly not least, the Mazda CX-5 made splashes during July, capturing the best sales the vehicle has ever seen in the month. The record number of sales for the CX-5 reached 9,109 and increased the year-over-year by 16 percent.
Vice President of Sales at Mazda North America, Ron Stettner, sees a trend in consumer behavior. He credits the innovative SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY as the stepping stone for the success that Mazda had during the month of July. Out of the 29,238 sales during the month, 80 percent of the vehicles sold were equipped with SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY.
The notion behind SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY is to have a better environmental impact without compromising the performance of the vehicle. The results mean reducing fuel consumption and emissions all while performing quite marvelously; every bit of the vehicle works together to optimize performance while having stupendous gas mileage and environmental efficiency. The revolutionary SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY comes in select Mazda3 vehicles, as well as the Mazda 6 and Mazda CX-5. The engineers at Mazda have done quite the job and in turn have been the gateway to Mazda record sales for the month of July.
Serra Mazda is a Trussville Mazda dealer serving the surrounding communities of Hoover, Moody, and Birmingham with an extensive inventory of new Mazda vehicles and used cars. If you are searching for Mazda dealers in Hueytown using the keywords Hueytown AL Mazda or Hueytown AL area Mazda dealers, visit us at Serramazda.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson