ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Unparalleled Advantages Of Corrugated Shipping Boxes For Packaging
Total Articles: 12
You may be wondering why a corrugated box is called corrugated even if all its surfaces are flat. Well, the answer lies between those flat surfaces. If you peel off the face of a corrugated box, you will see inside a middle layer of ridged carton (linerboard) sandwiched by two flat outer layers. This arrangement reduces the effects of impact and vibration on the content of the box.
There are many other materials that can be made into corrugated sheets, including plastic and metal, and manufactured into boxes. However, 90 percent of the products shipped in and out of the United States are packed in corrugated shipping boxes made from cardboard. It's no surprise due to cardboard's major properties.
Lightweight Yet Strong
The reason you are shipping an item is that it’s cumbersome; you don’t want to ship it yourself by hand. Therefore, it doesn’t make sense for the packaging to be already heavy without your item in it. This is exactly what packaging companies like about corrugated shipping boxes; they are very light compared with pallets and other shipping media.
Nontoxic and Recyclable
Of course you want your products or items to arrive at their destination in good shape. Corrugated shipping cardboards are made of biodegradable materials, which makes them safe for almost any item. They are non-toxic, so they can be used for packing even perishable goods. In addition, cardboards are biodegradable due to their choice of materials: fibers from trees that grow in diverse conditions, so they can be recycled.
Corrugated shipping cardboards are easy to fold to form boxes of different sizes. Boards come in different dimensions to allow for an array of size options. Furthermore, additional linerboards can be installed to add thickness to the box, which also improves the box’s ability to absorb vibration.
Knowing that corrugated boxes are among the safest and most efficient industrial packaging supplies, you would surely consider using these in most of your packaging needs. In fact, even other industries, including the moving industry is in need of corrugated boxes in their services. If you want to learn more about the various advantages of corrugated shipping boxes, visit http://www.ehow.com/list_6547670_corrugated-card-advantages.html.
Business Articles1. How To Start A Business With Eglobedata’s Transportation Industry Email List
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Web Design Service Provider
3. Custom Aluminum Cnc Machining Service
4. Education Top University In Rajasthan
5. High Precision Machined Components
6. Literom As A College Management Software
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
7. Simplifying Gst: Public Awareness Of Massive Gst Evasion Must Start Before Raids
Author: Mohit Yadev
8. Why Is B2b Online Marketplace So Important To Grow Your Business Soon?
Author: Gail Herper
9. Are Evaluations Truly Useful In Deciding Legitimate Movers & Packers.
10. Importance Of Using Security Cameras
11. Roofing Oklahoma City Has Simplified
Author: Fred Lydick
12. Benefits Of Hiring An Accountant In Meridian
13. How To Choose A Reputed And Professional Charlotte Mold Removal Company
14. Video Production Atlanta – Video Production Services Atlanta Have Become Enough Competitive
Author: William Brown
15. Thermal Liquid Heaters