ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Unparalleled Advantages Of Corrugated Shipping Boxes For Packaging
Total Articles: 12
You may be wondering why a corrugated box is called corrugated even if all its surfaces are flat. Well, the answer lies between those flat surfaces. If you peel off the face of a corrugated box, you will see inside a middle layer of ridged carton (linerboard) sandwiched by two flat outer layers. This arrangement reduces the effects of impact and vibration on the content of the box.
There are many other materials that can be made into corrugated sheets, including plastic and metal, and manufactured into boxes. However, 90 percent of the products shipped in and out of the United States are packed in corrugated shipping boxes made from cardboard. It's no surprise due to cardboard's major properties.
Lightweight Yet Strong
The reason you are shipping an item is that it’s cumbersome; you don’t want to ship it yourself by hand. Therefore, it doesn’t make sense for the packaging to be already heavy without your item in it. This is exactly what packaging companies like about corrugated shipping boxes; they are very light compared with pallets and other shipping media.
Nontoxic and Recyclable
Of course you want your products or items to arrive at their destination in good shape. Corrugated shipping cardboards are made of biodegradable materials, which makes them safe for almost any item. They are non-toxic, so they can be used for packing even perishable goods. In addition, cardboards are biodegradable due to their choice of materials: fibers from trees that grow in diverse conditions, so they can be recycled.
Corrugated shipping cardboards are easy to fold to form boxes of different sizes. Boards come in different dimensions to allow for an array of size options. Furthermore, additional linerboards can be installed to add thickness to the box, which also improves the box’s ability to absorb vibration.
Knowing that corrugated boxes are among the safest and most efficient industrial packaging supplies, you would surely consider using these in most of your packaging needs. In fact, even other industries, including the moving industry is in need of corrugated boxes in their services. If you want to learn more about the various advantages of corrugated shipping boxes, visit http://www.ehow.com/list_6547670_corrugated-card-advantages.html.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent