ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Unparalleled Advantages Of Corrugated Shipping Boxes For Packaging
Total Articles: 12
You may be wondering why a corrugated box is called corrugated even if all its surfaces are flat. Well, the answer lies between those flat surfaces. If you peel off the face of a corrugated box, you will see inside a middle layer of ridged carton (linerboard) sandwiched by two flat outer layers. This arrangement reduces the effects of impact and vibration on the content of the box.
There are many other materials that can be made into corrugated sheets, including plastic and metal, and manufactured into boxes. However, 90 percent of the products shipped in and out of the United States are packed in corrugated shipping boxes made from cardboard. It's no surprise due to cardboard's major properties.
Lightweight Yet Strong
The reason you are shipping an item is that it’s cumbersome; you don’t want to ship it yourself by hand. Therefore, it doesn’t make sense for the packaging to be already heavy without your item in it. This is exactly what packaging companies like about corrugated shipping boxes; they are very light compared with pallets and other shipping media.
Nontoxic and Recyclable
Of course you want your products or items to arrive at their destination in good shape. Corrugated shipping cardboards are made of biodegradable materials, which makes them safe for almost any item. They are non-toxic, so they can be used for packing even perishable goods. In addition, cardboards are biodegradable due to their choice of materials: fibers from trees that grow in diverse conditions, so they can be recycled.
Corrugated shipping cardboards are easy to fold to form boxes of different sizes. Boards come in different dimensions to allow for an array of size options. Furthermore, additional linerboards can be installed to add thickness to the box, which also improves the box’s ability to absorb vibration.
Knowing that corrugated boxes are among the safest and most efficient industrial packaging supplies, you would surely consider using these in most of your packaging needs. In fact, even other industries, including the moving industry is in need of corrugated boxes in their services. If you want to learn more about the various advantages of corrugated shipping boxes, visit http://www.ehow.com/list_6547670_corrugated-card-advantages.html.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent