ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stretch Wrap Film Packaging Makes Trucking Safer And More Efficient
Total Articles: 13
Trucking is the lifeblood of the retail industry. According to the American Trucking Associations, 70 percent of freights are moved around the U.S. on trucks, so it’s really hard to imagine a day without trucking in operation. A huge industry like trucking is expected to be efficiently regulated due to the value of the products being transported. Damage on those products can mean millions of dollars in lost revenue for both the truckers and sellers.
Trucking business owners are no strangers to cargo safety regulations, but they need to deliver their goods on schedule. To protect cargo from damage or tampering, they have to be properly wrapped in quality stretch wrap film, a highly stretchable plastic film made from linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE).
LLDPE has a high tensile strength that allows it to be stretched up to a certain length without breaking. It's elasticity enables it to tightly-wrap objects. When used to wrap perishable and non-perishable products, they provide better protection than other kinds of plastic wrappers.
Stretch wrap film is especially useful for wrapping palletized goods. After goods are placed, the pallet is tightly wrapped with stretch wrap film to form one solid object. This eliminates gaps in the pallet, which are the main cause of damage on products during transportation. Boxes, on the other hand, require goodcarton sealing tape to be sealed and may not need wrapping with stretch wrap film.
Various products are best protected during transport by wrapping with stretch wrap film. The most common are electronics, canned beverages, furniture, firewood, and mulch. The ability of the film to reduce or even eliminate the effects of vibration on the products prevents damage.
If you own a trucking business and you want to protect your bottom line, make sure to follow cargo safety regulations by proper wrapping. Wrapping with stretch wrap film is extremely necessary and can be considered as a lucrative form of investment. Whatever the condition of the road, your cargo is guaranteed safe during travel. To learn more about stretch wrap film's properties and how it can enhance your bottom line, visit http://www.researchgate.net/publication/226575179_Thermorheological_properties_of_LLDPELDPE_blends/links/00463529354303efcd000000.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions