ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stretch Wrap Film Packaging Makes Trucking Safer And More Efficient
Total Articles: 12
Trucking is the lifeblood of the retail industry. According to the American Trucking Associations, 70 percent of freights are moved around the U.S. on trucks, so it’s really hard to imagine a day without trucking in operation. A huge industry like trucking is expected to be efficiently regulated due to the value of the products being transported. Damage on those products can mean millions of dollars in lost revenue for both the truckers and sellers.
Trucking business owners are no strangers to cargo safety regulations, but they need to deliver their goods on schedule. To protect cargo from damage or tampering, they have to be properly wrapped in quality stretch wrap film, a highly stretchable plastic film made from linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE).
LLDPE has a high tensile strength that allows it to be stretched up to a certain length without breaking. It's elasticity enables it to tightly-wrap objects. When used to wrap perishable and non-perishable products, they provide better protection than other kinds of plastic wrappers.
Stretch wrap film is especially useful for wrapping palletized goods. After goods are placed, the pallet is tightly wrapped with stretch wrap film to form one solid object. This eliminates gaps in the pallet, which are the main cause of damage on products during transportation. Boxes, on the other hand, require goodcarton sealing tape to be sealed and may not need wrapping with stretch wrap film.
Various products are best protected during transport by wrapping with stretch wrap film. The most common are electronics, canned beverages, furniture, firewood, and mulch. The ability of the film to reduce or even eliminate the effects of vibration on the products prevents damage.
If you own a trucking business and you want to protect your bottom line, make sure to follow cargo safety regulations by proper wrapping. Wrapping with stretch wrap film is extremely necessary and can be considered as a lucrative form of investment. Whatever the condition of the road, your cargo is guaranteed safe during travel. To learn more about stretch wrap film's properties and how it can enhance your bottom line, visit http://www.researchgate.net/publication/226575179_Thermorheological_properties_of_LLDPELDPE_blends/links/00463529354303efcd000000.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help