ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Which Italy Visa Types Require Fees For The Application Process?
Total Articles: 16
Every application for a travel document includes the payment of fees. Certain countries have different value structures for different types of travel document. Some countries do not require the payment for selected type of documents like the country of Italy. In this article, we give you information about the different types of the permits and the Italian Visa Fees structure that is currently used.
There are two types of Italy visas, namely the short term stay and the long term stay. The Italian Visa Fees for the short term stay include the following:
The fee for adults is Rs. 4920 where as the fee for applications between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The fee for children below the age of 6 does not require any fees.
The fee for adults is Rs. 4920 whereas the fee for individuals between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The cost for applicants under the age of 6 is free.
The value of payment for elders is Rs. 4920, while the value of payment for individuals between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
Any applicants applying for this type of permit for any age is exempted from paying any fees.
The payment value for this permit is Rs. 4920 for adults, while the payment value for the applicant between ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The payment value for individuals below the age of 6 is free.
The payment value for this permit is Rs. 4920 for adults, whereas the amount to be paid for this permit is Rs. 2870 to those who are aged between 6 and 12. Applicants aged less than 6 are exempted from any fees.
The Italian Visa Fees for the long term stay include the following:
• Family Reunion
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for adults, while children between the age of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for adults, while children between the ages of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. The value of payment for applicants below the age of 6 is free.
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for elders, while children between the age of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
Adults have to pay an amount of RS. 9349 and children between the age of 6 to 12 have to pay 2820. Children of the age 6 and below need not require a permit.
About the Author:
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. While he likes to contribute information on the different Italy visa types, he wishes to share all relevant information about the different Italian visa fees to those who are interested in travelling to this country.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David