ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Which Italy Visa Types Require Fees For The Application Process?
Total Articles: 16
Every application for a travel document includes the payment of fees. Certain countries have different value structures for different types of travel document. Some countries do not require the payment for selected type of documents like the country of Italy. In this article, we give you information about the different types of the permits and the Italian Visa Fees structure that is currently used.
There are two types of Italy visas, namely the short term stay and the long term stay. The Italian Visa Fees for the short term stay include the following:
The fee for adults is Rs. 4920 where as the fee for applications between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The fee for children below the age of 6 does not require any fees.
The fee for adults is Rs. 4920 whereas the fee for individuals between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The cost for applicants under the age of 6 is free.
The value of payment for elders is Rs. 4920, while the value of payment for individuals between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
Any applicants applying for this type of permit for any age is exempted from paying any fees.
The payment value for this permit is Rs. 4920 for adults, while the payment value for the applicant between ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The payment value for individuals below the age of 6 is free.
The payment value for this permit is Rs. 4920 for adults, whereas the amount to be paid for this permit is Rs. 2870 to those who are aged between 6 and 12. Applicants aged less than 6 are exempted from any fees.
The Italian Visa Fees for the long term stay include the following:
• Family Reunion
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for adults, while children between the age of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for adults, while children between the ages of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. The value of payment for applicants below the age of 6 is free.
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for elders, while children between the age of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
Adults have to pay an amount of RS. 9349 and children between the age of 6 to 12 have to pay 2820. Children of the age 6 and below need not require a permit.
About the Author:
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. While he likes to contribute information on the different Italy visa types, he wishes to share all relevant information about the different Italian visa fees to those who are interested in travelling to this country.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe