ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Which Italy Visa Types Require Fees For The Application Process?
Total Articles: 16
Every application for a travel document includes the payment of fees. Certain countries have different value structures for different types of travel document. Some countries do not require the payment for selected type of documents like the country of Italy. In this article, we give you information about the different types of the permits and the Italian Visa Fees structure that is currently used.
There are two types of Italy visas, namely the short term stay and the long term stay. The Italian Visa Fees for the short term stay include the following:
The fee for adults is Rs. 4920 where as the fee for applications between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The fee for children below the age of 6 does not require any fees.
The fee for adults is Rs. 4920 whereas the fee for individuals between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The cost for applicants under the age of 6 is free.
The value of payment for elders is Rs. 4920, while the value of payment for individuals between the ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
Any applicants applying for this type of permit for any age is exempted from paying any fees.
The payment value for this permit is Rs. 4920 for adults, while the payment value for the applicant between ages of 6 to 12 is Rs. 2870. The payment value for individuals below the age of 6 is free.
The payment value for this permit is Rs. 4920 for adults, whereas the amount to be paid for this permit is Rs. 2870 to those who are aged between 6 and 12. Applicants aged less than 6 are exempted from any fees.
The Italian Visa Fees for the long term stay include the following:
• Family Reunion
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for adults, while children between the age of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for adults, while children between the ages of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. The value of payment for applicants below the age of 6 is free.
This permit costs Rs. 9349 for elders, while children between the age of 6 to 12 need to pay Rs. 2820. Children under the age of 6 need not require a travel document.
Adults have to pay an amount of RS. 9349 and children between the age of 6 to 12 have to pay 2820. Children of the age 6 and below need not require a permit.
About the Author:
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. While he likes to contribute information on the different Italy visa types, he wishes to share all relevant information about the different Italian visa fees to those who are interested in travelling to this country.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus