ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Renew Your Italian Visa From Abroad?
Total Articles: 16
When you are travelling to the country of Italy especially to study, you will always have to ensure that the necessary permits are valid before you enter the country. However, if due to some unforeseen circumstances, your stay is extended more than the validity of your travel permit, you will need to renew your Italian visa from abroad. In this article, we give you the process to renew your Italy visa when you are not in your home country.
Step 1: Requirements Of The Italy Visa Renewal
This renewal process is only exclusively restricted to the permesso di soggiorno for students only. There are certain restrictions to this renewal process, as the government wants to ensure that this type of legal permit it not misused for other purposes, e.g.: using the extension of this permit to get a part time paying job. The following are the requirements for the renewal of this permit from abroad:
• The applicant should not apply for the renewal before his course is over
• He can only apply for the extension of the same course, which he had previously applied for when entering the country
• There are certain specifications the applicant must fulfill if he is applying for a course that is different from the one he had previously studied for.
• If the applicant is applying for another course, he must show proof that this diverted course will prove beneficial to his academic record or continuation of his schooling.
• If the applicant needs to attend a special post graduate training, which includes, specialization schools, research doctorates or master programs, he can apply for the renewal process.
• These courses must not be an undergraduate course or any other course for an undergraduate degree
• It is mostly the permesso di soggiorno that will be renewed, if the applicant fulfils the criteria of the renewal process as prescribed by the government.
Step 2: Visit The Nearest Embassy
You will need to approach the national Italian embassy to ensure that your renewal process of your Italy visa is approved. They will guide you on the necessary documents requirements and the process that needs to be undertaken to ensure that your permit gets approved. You must understand that each case is unique depending on the individual and that there is no guarantee that this process will be successful
Step 3: Document Required
While you might have to submit additional documents of proof depending on your application, education qualifications and further application of the course, there is a list of standard documents you will have to keep ready to ensure that you application process is successful. This list includes the follows:
• Valid passport with 6 months validity left
• Proof of identity
• Proof of your previous visa details
• Cover letter from your institute
• Current academic program details
• Future academic programs you will have to attend to maintain your choice of career.
About the Author:
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. He is well experienced with the Italy visa and wishes to share the process of the residential permit renewal to those who wish to continue studying in the country of Italy.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson