ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cure Your Defective Veins And Old Looking Skin
Total Articles: 6
The circulatory system of the human body is normally composed of veins, arteries, heart and the lungs. The deoxygenated or the impure blood from all the parts of the body is carried by the veins except the pulmonary veins towards the heart. The heart acts as the pumping system and pumps the impure blood through the pulmonary artery towards the lungs which then purifies the blood and through the pulmonary veins the purified passes back to the heart. From the heart the pure blood is circulated to the whole body through the arteries. The veins and the arteries possess one way valves. The valve restricts the flow of the blood in one direction.
When the valves do not perform properly there may be the vein problems. Generally this phenomenon occurs in the legs which feel a pressure greater than the normal blood pressure resulting in the swollen, twisted or painful veins. These diseased or affected veins are called the varicose veins. In many cases the veins are not causing any problem and can be for years inside the person.
What are causes of the varicose veins?
1. The pregnant women are the most commonly affected person by this type of varicose vein. The cause is mainly because of the hormonal changes during pregnancy.
2. Prolonged standing may be one of the causes of these veins. So the professionals associated with the standing jobs are the affected persons.
3. Overweight is found to be one of the causes for these types of veins.
4. Also due to age the varicose veins in some people.
What are the basic symptoms of varicose veins?
1. Burning sensation.
2. Tiredness of the legs.
3. Itching sensation over the vein.
4. Swelling of the legs near the affected veins.
5. Pain in the feet or the ankles where normally the varicose veins occurs.
6. Changes in the color of the skin near the affected veins, scaling or dry and thin skin.
Though the affected vein creates little or negligible problems to a human being, yet it can be treated as removing the affected veins can give you a clear, normal skin which is a basic desire for all human. The veins are normally blue in color, although the veins which called varicose or spider veins are reddish, pinkish or purple in color.
There are various types of treatments like:
Home treatments -
1. Wearing compressed stockings which can cure the problem without medication.
2. Elevate the feet or the leg to a height more than the heart level which makes the impure blood flow towards the heart.
3. Do normal exercises regularly to keep aside the diseases.
4. Try to avoid prolonged standing or sitting jobs.
Medical treatments –
1. Laser treatment.
4. Radiofrequency treatment.
Many people prefer non surgical treatments. Among them the Laser treatment uses Laser light which is absorbed by the red color of the blood and transformed into heat which makes the affected veins to collapse. In Sclerotharapy a detergent solution called the Sclerosant is injected by the help of a micro needle into the affected vein which helps to collapse the defective vein after damaging it. As no anaesthetic is used in this treatment and the side effects are negligible, the treatment is very safe and successful one. So think less and try for the Non-Surgical Treatments For Veins and remove the varicose veins completely by Varicose Vein treatment.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important