ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Avoid Rogue Elements When Opting For Movers
Total Articles: 1
Rogue movers are slowly becoming a nightmare for families and people employing the help of movers to shift home. If you are not careful, you may land up in the wrong hands and this may cost you your precious money. So the best way out is to take the adequate precautions to stay safe from such rogue elements. This article will provide some critical tips that will help you avoid being cheated.
The first thing to do before you finally select a mover is to check the U.S Department of Transportation website. This is the agency which is responsible for regulating interstate movers. It has a website that helps people avoid scams. The address of the website is ProtectYourMove.com. With the help of this website you may avoid scams. This site has various different sources that allow you to check the registration of movers. You can easily find out and investigate the rogue movers. So before you agree to use a mover, remember to use this website.
The next step is to check out the warning signs provided by the website. Take a close look at the list and check out if your mover shows any sign mentioned in the list. Typically, the list includes certain hints and precautions that will help you discern which a real moving company is and which a rogue one is.
There are some signs which make it evident that a company isrogue . In case the mover is not offering or agreeing to an on-site inspection and rather offers an estimate over the phone of the internet, then you need to beware of them. The estimates provided are also too good to be true. In such a case, the company is likely rogue. Companies that make such a gesture are usually the moving companies that ask for large cash deposit before they serve you.
Beware of movers that do not provide a copy that states your rights and responsibilities when you book them. This copy is a booklet that must be provided to the customers and is mandated by the federal regulations.
Do not contact a company that has no local address or information related to insurance and licensing. Never fall for claims that the goods have been covered for insurance until and unless the information is verified.
Always refrain from opting for companies that have warehouse and offices in poor conditions or if they do not exist.
One last step is to always ask for references. The best way out would be to ask for at least 3 references and confirm them. References are asked for jobs and other matters, then why not ask for references while selecting a moving company?
Stephen Roshy is currently researching on Help2movela. Follow him to read all his work and researches on latest trends related small industries.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining