ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Bhutan – The Epitome Ofroyal Himalayan Glory
Total Articles: 400
Look at it on a map and it hardly looks like a blip thrust between so-called tomorrow’s super powers – India and China. But, step into world of travel and travel packages to this tiny country become surreal and ethereal international holiday packages in Himalayan valley. Sprawled over a vast piece of land, Himalayan mountains and valleys touch several countries in Asia. But, there isn’t any better international holiday package than Bhutan package. It is the best way to see exemplary Himalayan beauty and marvel at the diverse experiences,which can enjoy in this tiny joyous land. For simpletons, Bhutan package itineraries can be classified into four main sections: monasteries, trek trails, festivals and villages.
Monasteries and Dzongs:
The spiritual aura of Buddhist monasteries and deep faith of native believers is why you cannot plan a travel package to Bhutan without visiting their monasteries like Taktsang Monastery, Gom Kora and KurjeLhakhang. They are an inseparable part of Bhutan packages. A fortress with a monastery TashichhoDzong; on the northern edge of Thimpu has more to share than its faith. With its tree storied structure, it is a visual delight for travellers. Architecture and history lovers should consider some of the other dzongs like PunakhaDzong, JakarDzong, LhuentseDzong, SimtokhaDzong,DrukgyalDzong and Tsechen Monastery and Dzong.
Bhutan has rich culture and panaromic views everywhere you lay eyes. However, its the hidden challenge of Himalayan treks that drives trekkers and adventure seekers to Bhutan packages. There are no other travel packages with such diverse and extreme trekking conditions. However, it lures more people in for an international holiday package rather than driving people away. The breathtaking beauty of Himalayan peaks is worth every single effort you need to take to climb that summit. You can choose any one of these mountain adventures in snow clad Himalayas for your next travel package.
• Jomolhari Trek
• LayaGasa Trek
• Dagala Thousand Lakes Trek
• Gangjula Trek
• Druk Path Trek
• Snowman Trek
• Dur Hot Spring Trek
• Wild East Rodungla Trek
• Royal Heritage Trek
• Gantey Trek
• Lingmithang – Zhemgang Trek
• Bumthang Owl Trek
• NabjiKorphu Community Based Trek
• Punakha Winter Trek
Losar and Tschechu arethe most popular festivals in the country. However, travellers also consider some native festivals for their interesting cultural heritage like Thimphu Festival, Haa Summer Festival, Kurjey Festival, Nimalung Festival, Chorten Kora Festival ,WangduePhodrang Festival, Gomphu Kora Festival, Punakha Festival,Mongar Festival, Trongsa Festival, etc.
Make the most of it and explore the best of Bhutan on your upcoming international holiday package.
NinadChaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent traveller and finds best deals on international holiday packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Bhutan package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with mesmerizing photos of enchanting Himalayas.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure