ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Ford Puts Fresh Spin On Its Classic Vehicles
Total Articles: 1
Ford Motor Company is one of the pioneers in the automotive industry. However, everyone needs to revamp their style every now and then. For the 2015 model year, Ford is trying to revamp and put a great deal of focus on the F-150. This truck has been one of the core Ford vehicles and one of the best-selling trucks of all times. The Mustang is another vehicle that has an image that the consumers can identify with, but it also has been a huge part of American history. Ford is switching its focus to cars and trucks that they know the public loves. By putting their money on the sure bet, they plan on coming out a winner.
Their redesigned models are putting posh touches on the F-150, like the aluminum-intensive body. However, the 2015 Ford Mustang renovations are targeting global territories and less of the American publics like in times past. Ford has its plate full these days, because the Edge Crossover is also getting a redesigned body and cabin, and the new van being introduced the Transit, it looking to focus on the commercial lines.
When Ford changed the body style of the 2015 Ford F-150 in August, they shut down the entire Dearborn plant to convert their operations. Though the changeover went smoothly, they still have much to do to roll these cars out on the lots by the end of the year. The new truck design is lighter and more fuel efficient. Though Ford hasn’t issues the official economy ratings, consumers are anxiously awaiting these reports. Pricing is also quite different. With a starting price of $26,615, its only $395 more than the steel models of 2014, yet this one brings better gas mileage. Models like the STX, the Limited and the Tremor will be gone for the 2015 year, along with three others.
The Ford Transit has been produced in Europe for years. However, this year it will replace the E-series vans in the North American markets. The van actually went on sale this year in the American market, but renovations to the model hope to prove this van will be as big of a seller in this country as in Europe. With ample cargo room and a newly designed area to hold more, sales of this cargo will soar.
The crossovers have had worldwide growth and Ford wants to expand this market. The Ford Escape has long been one of their better selling SUV’s and this crossover got a makeover both in 2012 and 2013. The 2016 model will once again undergo renovations with a new instrument cluster and updated grille in the works. Another update is planned for the 2017-2018 years. Ford is anticipating putting a nine-speed automatic EcoBoost engine in these vehicles, similar to that of the Fusion.
Other New Ford Models that will be vamped are the 2015 Ford Edge. This was the first car that was marketed to the public as having an adaptive steering system. Other features like its 180 degree camera and parking assist system were instant successes. Offering the car in both front wheel and all-wheel drives meets the needs of those that live in areas where weather has the potential to get bad. New Ford Models are sure to please. The public has learned to trust this automaker for their quality and great pricing.
Tom Denchel Ford Country near Hermiston, OR is a full-service Ford dealer with a wide selection of new & used vehicles. We serve Walla Walla, Pendleton, Richland, Kennewick, Pasco, and Tri-Cities. If you are searching for Ford dealers near Hermiston using the keywords Hermiston OR Ford or Hermiston OR area Ford dealers, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe