ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Pass The Ds-200, Data Science Essentials Exam
Total Articles: 32
Computers have gained enormous importance in the past 20 years. Surveys conducted conclude that more than 85% of the data on the web has been created in the past 3 – 4 years. Thus, as the time passes, the amount of data on the web will continue to increase. Therefore, there is an ever growing need of quality data miners. The DS-200, Data Science Essential training is very important if one wishes to understand the concepts and analysis of Big Data.
DS-200, Data Science Essentials details:
The DS-200, Data Science Essentials exam deals with the basics of Data Sciences. Exam details are listed below.
• A lot of certifications are offered in different languages including English, Chinese, French and Japanese. This is done to facilitate the applicants not familiar enough with English. However the DS-200, Data Science Essentials exam is offered only in English. The applicant must have a sound knowledge of English before applying for the DS-200 certification.
• Like all other tests, the DS-200 is also objective type. It includes multiple choice questions, matching columns and reading paragraphs to answer questions. The exam comprises of 60 questions with the time limit being 1 hour and 30 minutes. Considering the number of questions, the time allotted should be enough. The exam might also include un-scored questions (ranges from 6 to 10 in number) for getting feedback about the exam.
• The passing percentage is 71%. The passing score is 500 (on a scale from 0 to 700). This means that the applicant needs to get at least 43 answers correct in order to pass the certification.
• The exam taker isn’t allowed to bring any reference material with him during the exam. He isn’t allowed to talk nor have any visitors while taking the exam.
• The exam fee in different currencies is listed below.
200 American Dollars.
210 Australian Dollars.
125 Britain Pounds.
20000 Japanese Yen.
Training for the DS-200, Data Science Essential course:
There are a lot training resources available on the internet. Cloudera offers its own courses for Hadoop and Big Data analysis. However taking this training doesn’t guarantee success in the exam. There are hundreds of free books on the internet that are recommended for the DS-200, Data Science Essentials course. Some of these books are listed below.
Hadoop -The definitive guide by tom white (3rd edition).
Hadoop in practice - Alex Holmes.
Beautiful data – O’Reilly.
Registering for the DS-200, Data Science Essential course:
Registration is one of the easiest things to do. One can visit the Cloudera website, choose the DS-200 course, fill out the form and pay the fee. It doesn’t take more than 10 minutes. The applicant will be told the exam time and date along with the exam center he has to come.
Advantages of the DS-200, Data Science Essential exam:
Big Data is becoming the talk of the day. Companies are hiring experts to help analyze and extract vital information for the Big Data. The importance of Big Data is going to increase as the time passes because everyone has started to use computer to store information.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni