ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Pass The Ds-200, Data Science Essentials Exam
Total Articles: 32
Computers have gained enormous importance in the past 20 years. Surveys conducted conclude that more than 85% of the data on the web has been created in the past 3 – 4 years. Thus, as the time passes, the amount of data on the web will continue to increase. Therefore, there is an ever growing need of quality data miners. The DS-200, Data Science Essential training is very important if one wishes to understand the concepts and analysis of Big Data.
DS-200, Data Science Essentials details:
The DS-200, Data Science Essentials exam deals with the basics of Data Sciences. Exam details are listed below.
• A lot of certifications are offered in different languages including English, Chinese, French and Japanese. This is done to facilitate the applicants not familiar enough with English. However the DS-200, Data Science Essentials exam is offered only in English. The applicant must have a sound knowledge of English before applying for the DS-200 certification.
• Like all other tests, the DS-200 is also objective type. It includes multiple choice questions, matching columns and reading paragraphs to answer questions. The exam comprises of 60 questions with the time limit being 1 hour and 30 minutes. Considering the number of questions, the time allotted should be enough. The exam might also include un-scored questions (ranges from 6 to 10 in number) for getting feedback about the exam.
• The passing percentage is 71%. The passing score is 500 (on a scale from 0 to 700). This means that the applicant needs to get at least 43 answers correct in order to pass the certification.
• The exam taker isn’t allowed to bring any reference material with him during the exam. He isn’t allowed to talk nor have any visitors while taking the exam.
• The exam fee in different currencies is listed below.
200 American Dollars.
210 Australian Dollars.
125 Britain Pounds.
20000 Japanese Yen.
Training for the DS-200, Data Science Essential course:
There are a lot training resources available on the internet. Cloudera offers its own courses for Hadoop and Big Data analysis. However taking this training doesn’t guarantee success in the exam. There are hundreds of free books on the internet that are recommended for the DS-200, Data Science Essentials course. Some of these books are listed below.
Hadoop -The definitive guide by tom white (3rd edition).
Hadoop in practice - Alex Holmes.
Beautiful data – O’Reilly.
Registering for the DS-200, Data Science Essential course:
Registration is one of the easiest things to do. One can visit the Cloudera website, choose the DS-200 course, fill out the form and pay the fee. It doesn’t take more than 10 minutes. The applicant will be told the exam time and date along with the exam center he has to come.
Advantages of the DS-200, Data Science Essential exam:
Big Data is becoming the talk of the day. Companies are hiring experts to help analyze and extract vital information for the Big Data. The importance of Big Data is going to increase as the time passes because everyone has started to use computer to store information.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy