ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Mazda Unveils The New 2016 Mazda2
Total Articles: 5
Mazda is an excellent car manufacturer that continually produces innovative and quality vehicles. They are made for a practical person, who wants to great fuel economy, comfort and quality features. Mazda’s philosophy has always been if it’s not worth driving, then it’s not worth building. Their innovation continues with the recent unveiling of the all-new 2016 Mazda2 at the Geneva Auto Show in March.
This new 2016 Mazda2 will be the first complete redesign of the sub-compact vehicle. Mazda wants to offer a better vehicle within the sub-compact segment and hope to achieve that with redesigned 2016 Mazda2. The new Mazda2 will feature the full compliments of Mazda’s innovative design and SKYACTIV technology. This technology combines revolutionary design with the engine and transmission to create a vehicle that has better performance and fuel efficiency. The SKYACTIV technology has been highly regarded in the Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 and will be a great addition to the 2016 Mazda2.
The Mazda2 will have the same design language as the Mazda3 and Mazda6 known as “KODO: Soul of Motion.” The goal of this philosophy is to breathe life into every car and create a powerful and emotional bond between the driver and the car. Each part of the vehicle has been designed with drivers comfort in mind to create an incredible driving experience. The new Mazda2 will feature addition safety technology and in-vehicle features with i-ACTIVESENSE and Mazda Connect. The i-ACTIVESENSE technology is a combination of systems to help the driver recognize potential hazards and aims to help reduce collisions and injuries. Mazda Connect will allow drivers to have next-generation connectivity with your smartphone while also being safe in the car. Drivers will be able to access apps and services like Pandora, Facebook and Yelp connectivity. With Bluetooth with voice command and available turn-by-turn navigation, Mazda Connect can keep you connected to the world at all times. The in-vehicle software can be updated to constantly keep you up to date with current technology.
Mazda is still making some adjustments so that the ride quality improves even more- though it is already fantastic. The drive capability supposedly picks up where the Mazda 3 and 6 left off. Mazda is trying to think of a way to reduce the body roll on the 2016 Mazda2 before it goes up for sale. The new Mazda2 will first be available to Japan and should be expected in the U.S. market later this fall or early next year. More information will be available on the new 2016 Mazda2 closer to its release date in the U.S.
Cascade Mazda in Cuyahoga Falls is your full-service Mazda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Mazda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Mazda dealers in Canton or Canton Mazda, visit Cascademazdaohio.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel