ALL >> General >> View Article
Admixtures Enhancing And Strengthening
Total Articles: 6
Admixtures are formulated specially to ensure that they enhance a product’s qualities without changing its essential formula and properties. Supplied in highly-concentrated form, the admixtures are normally introduced to base materials, such as render, grout, mortar, concrete or paint, in small quantities during the combining process, the improvements being noticed when the base advances to its cured state.
With these many qualities, which also include the ability to either accelerate or retard cure times, admixtures are a common choice of many contractors in the repair, renovation and construction industry, as well as a host of skilled DIY enthusiasts. Varied, reliable and completely versatile, admixtures from Twistfix are guaranteed to deliver the very best performance benefits and cost savings. Two of the most popular admixture products are detailed below.
Used in cement and sand render mixes for the renewal of plaster following a new damp proof course installation, this waterproofing additive is incredibly efficient and salt-inhibiting; salt is a major antagonist in rising damp issues. A single litre of the effective product will produce render-backing coat sufficient to cover around six square metres and is Type-C compliant for use with the BS 8102:1990 Waterproofing Below Ground for Structural Concrete regulation. This product is now available with a 17% price discount for a limited time.
Fungicidal Paint Additive
Currently available with a massive 32% price discount, taking it down to the unbeatable price of just £7.50 inc. VAT for a concentrated 100 ml bottle, Twistfix Fungicidal Paint Additive turns any coating into an anti-condensation paint to offer comprehensive protection against the formation of unhealthy black mould and other unpleasant fungi. Just 50 ml of the product added to 5L gloss paint, undercoat of solvent-based primer is sufficient to protect timber such as window sills and frames while it is recommended that the full 100 ml is used when adding to tiling grout, emulsion or wallpaper paste.
You can find out more about our admixtures, along with our professional range of damp proofing equipment, masonry crack repair products, insulation solutions and construction materials by calling 0845 123 6006 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Articles1. Different Cleaning Services For Different Sectors
Author: Ever Clean
2. Astrology In Digital Age
Author: Gitanjali Saxena
3. Which Manufacturer Has Production Certificate Of Pharma Grade Mgo?
Author: hu Allen
4. What Are The Benefits Of Gst To Different Segment Of Society ?
Author: Mohit Yadev
5. Your Kitchen, Is Your Life -bathroom Vanity Cabinets
Author: amily macbrown
6. Know The Importance Of Machine Learning Certification In An Organization
7. How To Effectively Market Your Product By Using Billboards Memphis
Author: LSI Graphics
8. Event Planning South Africa – Corporate Gifting Companies Are Helping Businesses To Create New Busin
Author: Darryn Parker
9. Find Your Soul Mate In Your Community With Brahmin Top Matrimony Site
Author: kunal bhandari
10. Warning From Cathay Dupont! Beware Of Fraud Award That Promise Jobs Overseas
Author: Andrei Park
11. Hindi English Keyboard Offer Multi-language Support To Convey Messages In Your Mother Tongue
12. Sorprendente Senso Della Moda E Lui Tira Fuori Gillne.it
13. Per Ispirare Vestito Della Boemia Arancione
14. Casino Website That Offers Big Bonuses And High Quality Games
Author: Malaysia Royal Casino
15. Produits De Luxe Internationaux Expérience Il Semble Que Morelli Sherobe