ALL >> General >> View Article
Admixtures Enhancing And Strengthening
Total Articles: 6
Admixtures are formulated specially to ensure that they enhance a product’s qualities without changing its essential formula and properties. Supplied in highly-concentrated form, the admixtures are normally introduced to base materials, such as render, grout, mortar, concrete or paint, in small quantities during the combining process, the improvements being noticed when the base advances to its cured state.
With these many qualities, which also include the ability to either accelerate or retard cure times, admixtures are a common choice of many contractors in the repair, renovation and construction industry, as well as a host of skilled DIY enthusiasts. Varied, reliable and completely versatile, admixtures from Twistfix are guaranteed to deliver the very best performance benefits and cost savings. Two of the most popular admixture products are detailed below.
Used in cement and sand render mixes for the renewal of plaster following a new damp proof course installation, this waterproofing additive is incredibly efficient and salt-inhibiting; salt is a major antagonist in rising damp issues. A single litre of the effective product will produce render-backing coat sufficient to cover around six square metres and is Type-C compliant for use with the BS 8102:1990 Waterproofing Below Ground for Structural Concrete regulation. This product is now available with a 17% price discount for a limited time.
Fungicidal Paint Additive
Currently available with a massive 32% price discount, taking it down to the unbeatable price of just £7.50 inc. VAT for a concentrated 100 ml bottle, Twistfix Fungicidal Paint Additive turns any coating into an anti-condensation paint to offer comprehensive protection against the formation of unhealthy black mould and other unpleasant fungi. Just 50 ml of the product added to 5L gloss paint, undercoat of solvent-based primer is sufficient to protect timber such as window sills and frames while it is recommended that the full 100 ml is used when adding to tiling grout, emulsion or wallpaper paste.
You can find out more about our admixtures, along with our professional range of damp proofing equipment, masonry crack repair products, insulation solutions and construction materials by calling 0845 123 6006 or by email at email@example.com.
General Articles1. Norton Antivirus Setup Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
2. Best Floor Plan Design Tips
Author: The Cheesy Animation
3. How To Select The Best Public Electric Car Charging Stations
4. Gebd - Education Directory Online In Australia
5. Land Transport Companies | Logistics Services In Dubai
6. Foxminers Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
7. Wise Cards And Access Control - A Look In The Not Too Faraway Future
Author: Joe pi
8. Seo Mistake That Totally Effects Our Website Traffic.
Author: Nipa Sharma
9. Land Title Search Why It Is Needed And What They Consist Of
Author: Olivier Thomas is the author of this article
10. Taroudant In Morocco
Author: Medhat Elsergany
11. How Should One Choose The Best Mode Of Sicily Transfer?
Author: Christian Guardione
12. Psp4 Repair Centre Manchester - Playstation Repair By Experts
Author: PSP4 Repair Centre
13. Examcollection 400-151 Vce Practice Test
14. How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
15. Realtor In Boerne Tx – Hire The Most Professional Fredericksburg Texas Real Estate Agent!
Author: Realtor in Boerne TX, Fredericksburg Texas