ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enchanting Tourist Attractions In Kashmir Holiday Packages
Total Articles: 400
One step in stunning Kashmir valley will take you into an unblemished world of enchanting beauty. This scenic beauty and unadulterated aura have never failed to attract all kinds of travellers. It is just the aesthetically perfect setting of passion of romantic tour packages as well as sinister pilgrimages. So, here are eye-pleasing panoramic travel attractions in the land of Himalayas. Do include them in your Kashmir holiday package itinerary.
Shikara ride on Dal Lake:
Srinagar is one charming and scenic spot. But, Dal Lake is, in its own right, the crowning glory of Kashmir valley. Honeymooners enjoy lovely stunning shikara rides amidst pristine water of the lake as floral beauty of Kashmir valley mesmerises them. The nature lovers load their cameras with memorable and panoramic pictures of untouched and un-commercialised Kashmir beauty. Whichever kind of tour package you select for Kashmir vacation, this visit is well worth the every single penny.
15 km away for the sensational hill station of Pahalgam, this is a picturesque valley, the epitome of Kashmir natural wonders. Snow clad Himalayan Mountains stand tall in background, studded with lush green foliage. But the deep blue lakes amidst grazing land is truly picture-perfect spot for Kashmir holiday packages. Domestic tourists will identify this valley as a memorable background in several Indian films as this pristine beauty has been immortalised over silver screen many a times. But, it still remains must- visit in several tour packages because real version is far more enriching and ethereal experience indeed.
Gondola ride to Kangdori & Alpanther:
Gulmarg; enchanting little hill station with its oozing river gratifies your eyes with sheer natural bliss. For most tourists on Kashmir holiday packages, it is a glorious event throughout the year. This is one adrenaline pumping experience. This rare and exclusive gondola rides in the world takes you above the altitude of 13500 feet from the sea level. Yet, this journey is divided into two phases i.e. from Gulmarg to Kangdori and from Kangdori to Alpanther. With astonishing snow clad mountains, pine trees, multi-coloured flowers and distant meadows make it a cherished travel moment for most sceptics as well.
There is no doubt that pilgrims want to see Vaishno Devi, adventure sports lovers want to ski in Ladakh and eternal trekkers want to win the Himalyan peaks, these three spots have maddening followings because they depict the true beauty of Kashmir holiday package in its most natural way. You cannot make a truly satisfactory tour package without these attractions.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent nature photographer and finds best deals on domestic tour packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Kashmir holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with scenic photos of Kashmir valley.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson