ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Festivals In Dubai That A Tourist Must Attend
Total Articles: 20
Dubai is a wonderful place with a perfect blend of different cultures and customs. With this melting pot of cultures and customs comes a large variety of festivals. In order to experience theses wonderful festivals, all you need is an Emirates Visa along with a valid passport. In this article, we give you information about several festivals that are a must attend when visiting this vibrant city.
1. Dubai shopping festival
The city of Dubai is known to be one of the biggest shopping paradises for shoppers throughout the year. However, in the month of January, the shopping festival begins, attracting visitors from around the world for exceptional bargains. With an emirates visa, you can visit this country for exceptional bargains in a one of a kind shopping expedition. Every shop that is located within the city participates in this iconic month long festival. Along with this, are several concerts, children entertainment programs, firework shows etc. to provide an entertainment break for those on a day long shopping frenzy.
2. Dubai International Jazz festival
For a delightful jazz treat, the Dubai international Jazz festival attracts music lovers of this genre from around the world. If you are a lover of jazz and wish to attend this fest, all you need to do is apply for an emirates visa before you book your tickets to attend this week long festival. This annual festival is held in the Media city with various exceptional international jazz artists performing in this concert.
3. Dubai world Cup
The residents of this city are known for their love of horses and it is no surprise a world cup is held in honor of this passion. Get an emirates visa to visit this iconic fest and feast your eyes on this passionate love for horse racing amongst the locals. This Dubai world cup is held annually where horse races take place and a grand prize of ten million USD is the award. Not only the best horses, jockeys and trainers compete in this iconic event but with a state of the art facilities and extraordinary race track, this event is more of a social gathering.
Since a majority of the resident follows the religion of Islam, it is no surprise that the festival of Ramadan is held with great pomp and celebration at the end of the month. This festival is held month long, and during this time, Muslims refrains from the pleasures of life which include food and other delights from sunrise to sunset. Post sunset, these individuals break their fast with a small celebration with close family and friends. At the end of the month, during the sighting of the moon, the festival ends and a wild celebration takes place with rich feasts and parties across the city. Visitors are expected to respect this custom during the month long fest.
About the Author:
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She contributes information on how to apply for UAE visa in easy to understand, simple steps. She also educates readers about several festivals that are a must attend whilst talking about the best time to apply for Dubai visa for Indians.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson