ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Create Facebook Page, Make Your Dream Spread Among A Mass
Total Articles: 18
After the creation of Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004, it became the most popular and mostly used social media site throughout the world. Almost 10 years have passed and still it is in the highest peak of popularity and this is increasing day by day. At the first phase this site was used just to socialize among family and friends. Registering in this site is free. People use to socialize with friends and family whom they cannot visit regularly due to the long distance journey.
How to use a facebook?
A personal profile is to be created and a personal image is selected as profile picture. The personal details if one wants to give can be added in the profile. You can search by the name of your friends if they already have an account in facebook. Those who are lonely can make friends in face book also. But there are fake profiles also, so think before accepting unknown friend request. Nowadays it is also used as a platform for the business professionals whether they are small entrepreneurs or a giant business tycoon. Anyone can use this media site. It should be kept in mind that the regular user of this site for most of the time are many who use this site for chatting with friends, sharing their photos, update their status, play games etc. If this user be targeted for earning likes for your page then it might in turn generate more users for your page.
How to create a fan page?
1. At first create a facebook account or if have an account then just log in the account.
2. In the settings option you can get another option called ‘advertising”. Step 1 there is the option of ‘build your facebook page’.
3. Now you will get six categories from which you have to choose –
a) Local business or place
b) Company, organization or institution
c) Brand or product
d) Artist, band or public figure
f) Cause or community name.
4. Then click on “start page.
5. Upload a profile picture relevant to your product or service. You can also set the photo of the place which you want to promote. That means choosing the right profile picture can add up some twist in your business.
6. Give your business information which you want to highlight in the ‘about’ page. Save the options.
7. If you want to ‘Enable Ads’ option then you have to pay for it. You can also skip this page and move further.
8. You can improve your page by edit option. Give more information on your page. Then like your page to build support. Update regularly your page with latest photos of your products or services.
How can you get likes on your page?
1. Request your friend circle to like your page. Once your friends likes your fan page their friends circle will know about the page and thus more number of likes you will get.
2. There are agencies with various packages who can buy likes for your fan page.
The facebook fan page likes are decisive to great extent in attracting fan following. Therefore, you must not forget to Buy Facebook likes whenever it is possible.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized