ALL >> Education >> View Article
Become A Behavior Analyst – Bcaba
Total Articles: 32
BCABA, Board Certified Associate Behavior Analysis is an exam for people who want to become expert in behavior analysis. The field is closely related to psychology and the Behavior Analysts deal a lot with the Human Behavior and what have you. The practice might require a license or registration.
BCABA, Board Certified Associate Behavior Analysis exam details:
The details and the eligibility standards for the BCABA exam are explained below.
• The applicant is entitled to take the BCABA exam if he has enough education under his belt. A bachelor degree is the desired level of education for the BCABA, Board Certified Associate Behavior Analysis exam.
• All the questions asked in the BCABA exam are of the same type i.e. multiple choice questions. The number of questions asked in the exam varies with the edition. For the 3rd edition, the total number of questions is 132 while for the 4th edition, the total number of questions is 130. Moreover the BCABA exam might include 10 pilot questions adding up to the total number of questions. The total time for the BCABA exam is 4 hours. During this time, the exam taker has to understand the BACB terms and conditions and accept them. He has to attempt all the questions during this time and he won’t be awarded any extra time whatsoever.
• The exam is web based. The exam taker has to solve the whole exam on the computer. Since 2015, all the BCABA exams will be based on the 4th edition.
General rules for the BCABA, Board Certified Associate Behavior Analysis exam taker:
Following is a brief list of the common rules for the BCABA certification.
• The exam taker isn’t allowed to bring any sorts of reference material with him. Tape recorders, Cameras and textbooks are among the prohibited items.
• The exam taker is not allowed to have any visitors during the 4 hour duration of the exam. Moreover the exam taker is expected to be at the exam center 30 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
• The exam taker isn’t allowed to ask any questions during the exam time. If he has any queries, he must discuss it first with the exam instructor.
• The exam taker isn’t allowed to bring food or beverages with him. He is allowed to go to the restroom. However, his fingerprints will be taken and will be verified when he returns.
• The candidate will get his results within 45 days of the exam itself. The applicants who failed to pass the exam will be given the details of the correctly answered questions. All this information will be available at the BACB website.
• In order to apply for the exam, the exam taker can visit the BACB website, choose the BCABA course, pay the fee and that’s about it. He will be told about the exam center, exam time and date.
• There are a lot of study guides available on the internet. Moreover, there are a lot of quizzes as well. The applicant is shown the question and he has to answer it. This way, the candidate can assess his skills and decide whether or not, he is ready for the exam.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni