ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Rajasthan – A Cluster Of Pride And Bravery In North India
Total Articles: 400
While planning a trip to India, travellers always explore different travel experiences from different states. For most travellers, Rajasthan tour package is all about a royal stay in heritage hotel, enthralling adventures in rugged desert, and tigers in Ranthambore national park. But, do you want to know real truth? Rajasthan tour package is all about elegance and bravery; the two prominent emotions that permeate into fabric of daily life and find expression into its palaces, lakes, mountain and, yes, its people. This is one state in North India tour that does exude these two values through its everyday life.
These palaces are hotels and museums today. They showcase royal costumes, jewellery and weapons. But, buried deep into legends of battles against Mughals, Turks and other enemies, there is a Rajput heart that beats strongly to help weak and protect their own. Faded, dated and yet strong walls of these palaces exude pride. They were built to defend honour of their women and pride of their land. Rajasthan tour packages are all about catching its glimpse today. When you travel in India, there are very few places, where respect is a culture. Even the way they address one another is in plural because of respect natives want to convey. In North India tour, Rajasthan is one of few places, where respect and pride is a way of life.
There are a lot of battles buried in Indian history. Some are recent and some are ancient. But, there are only a few kings, queens and warriors, who stood and fought to defend the weak, support the needy and protect the poor. There are very few selfless leaders in world at any point of time. Rajasthan tour package immerses you in world of legends of such men. Some most brave and selfless leaders ruled this land and now, you have an opportune travel experience to explore it on your Rajasthan tour package. It is also part of very popular North India tour known as golden triangle of India. In your India travels, you will stumble upon travel attractions like Amer fort, Lakshmi Vilas palace, Unmaid Bhavan palace and discover it through the eyes of historian what it meant to sacrifice lives for their motherland.
This state’s rich cultural heritage is what draws most tourists to this fabled Rajasthan tour package. When you travel in India, you capture a part of its spirit and take home with you. There is no surprise that Rajasthan is one such worthy state in North India tour.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent traveller and finds best deals on travel in India to pursue his passion. He recently explored Rajasthan tour packages from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with spectacular photos of Rajasthan.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family