ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Rajasthan – A Cluster Of Pride And Bravery In North India
Total Articles: 400
While planning a trip to India, travellers always explore different travel experiences from different states. For most travellers, Rajasthan tour package is all about a royal stay in heritage hotel, enthralling adventures in rugged desert, and tigers in Ranthambore national park. But, do you want to know real truth? Rajasthan tour package is all about elegance and bravery; the two prominent emotions that permeate into fabric of daily life and find expression into its palaces, lakes, mountain and, yes, its people. This is one state in North India tour that does exude these two values through its everyday life.
These palaces are hotels and museums today. They showcase royal costumes, jewellery and weapons. But, buried deep into legends of battles against Mughals, Turks and other enemies, there is a Rajput heart that beats strongly to help weak and protect their own. Faded, dated and yet strong walls of these palaces exude pride. They were built to defend honour of their women and pride of their land. Rajasthan tour packages are all about catching its glimpse today. When you travel in India, there are very few places, where respect is a culture. Even the way they address one another is in plural because of respect natives want to convey. In North India tour, Rajasthan is one of few places, where respect and pride is a way of life.
There are a lot of battles buried in Indian history. Some are recent and some are ancient. But, there are only a few kings, queens and warriors, who stood and fought to defend the weak, support the needy and protect the poor. There are very few selfless leaders in world at any point of time. Rajasthan tour package immerses you in world of legends of such men. Some most brave and selfless leaders ruled this land and now, you have an opportune travel experience to explore it on your Rajasthan tour package. It is also part of very popular North India tour known as golden triangle of India. In your India travels, you will stumble upon travel attractions like Amer fort, Lakshmi Vilas palace, Unmaid Bhavan palace and discover it through the eyes of historian what it meant to sacrifice lives for their motherland.
This state’s rich cultural heritage is what draws most tourists to this fabled Rajasthan tour package. When you travel in India, you capture a part of its spirit and take home with you. There is no surprise that Rajasthan is one such worthy state in North India tour.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent traveller and finds best deals on travel in India to pursue his passion. He recently explored Rajasthan tour packages from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with spectacular photos of Rajasthan.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson