ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Rajasthan – A Cluster Of Pride And Bravery In North India
Total Articles: 400
While planning a trip to India, travellers always explore different travel experiences from different states. For most travellers, Rajasthan tour package is all about a royal stay in heritage hotel, enthralling adventures in rugged desert, and tigers in Ranthambore national park. But, do you want to know real truth? Rajasthan tour package is all about elegance and bravery; the two prominent emotions that permeate into fabric of daily life and find expression into its palaces, lakes, mountain and, yes, its people. This is one state in North India tour that does exude these two values through its everyday life.
These palaces are hotels and museums today. They showcase royal costumes, jewellery and weapons. But, buried deep into legends of battles against Mughals, Turks and other enemies, there is a Rajput heart that beats strongly to help weak and protect their own. Faded, dated and yet strong walls of these palaces exude pride. They were built to defend honour of their women and pride of their land. Rajasthan tour packages are all about catching its glimpse today. When you travel in India, there are very few places, where respect is a culture. Even the way they address one another is in plural because of respect natives want to convey. In North India tour, Rajasthan is one of few places, where respect and pride is a way of life.
There are a lot of battles buried in Indian history. Some are recent and some are ancient. But, there are only a few kings, queens and warriors, who stood and fought to defend the weak, support the needy and protect the poor. There are very few selfless leaders in world at any point of time. Rajasthan tour package immerses you in world of legends of such men. Some most brave and selfless leaders ruled this land and now, you have an opportune travel experience to explore it on your Rajasthan tour package. It is also part of very popular North India tour known as golden triangle of India. In your India travels, you will stumble upon travel attractions like Amer fort, Lakshmi Vilas palace, Unmaid Bhavan palace and discover it through the eyes of historian what it meant to sacrifice lives for their motherland.
This state’s rich cultural heritage is what draws most tourists to this fabled Rajasthan tour package. When you travel in India, you capture a part of its spirit and take home with you. There is no surprise that Rajasthan is one such worthy state in North India tour.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent traveller and finds best deals on travel in India to pursue his passion. He recently explored Rajasthan tour packages from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with spectacular photos of Rajasthan.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa