ALL >> Travel >> View Article
When Is The Best Time Visit To Japan?
Total Articles: 20
Anyone travelling to another country, especially with a transit stay in-between can be very stressful for an individual. The ideal way to deal with this problem is to ensure that you have everything planned and organized before you begin your journey. In this article, we give you the perfect checklist for your transit visa requirement for Japan.
Step1: Understand the requirements for travel documents
Your first step is to understand whether you need a transit permit. normally, if your transit stay is more than 5 hours and you wish to spend this time doing something worthwhile, you can apply for a the permit that allows you to visit the local attractions. However, if the transit stay is less than that time period, it is ideally beneficial to not to step out to ensure that you do not have any troubles later on. Also, some countries are exempted from needing these travel documents to travel within the country. If you are travelling from the country of India, you will need to apply for this permit. Therefore check if your country is on the exemption list before you begin to proceed to the next step of checking the transit visa requirement for japan
Step 2: Required Documents
The documents requiredfor the transit visa for Japan are simple, the list as mentioned below:
• Applicant's valid passport, properly signed by the applicant with a minimum validity of 3 months. The passport needs to have two consecutive blank pages.
• A completed and signed application form which you can get online.
• 2 recent photographs of the applicant, not more than 6 months old.
• Copy of the flight itinerary printed
• Visa for the next destination country (if required) to be visited after Japan must already be in the passport at the time of application.
• Proof of funds or confirmation of hotel reservation if the stay exceeds more than a night.
• Payment of transit fees and the service charge if you are applying through a private agency.
Step 3: Submission of documents
Once you have gathered the documents for the transit visa requirement for Japan, you will need to submit them at the nearest Japanese consulate or embassy for verification and processing. You will need to take an appointment before you go to the centre. This process will take around 3 to 5 working days, not counting national holidays and weekends.
Step 4: Track Status
To track the status of your application, you can always log onto the website and submit your reference number, birth date and passport number. Once your application is accepted, you will be contacted to collect your papers and passport. Once you have collected your permit and passport, then you can begin your journey.
Author Bio :- Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travelers have the necessary knowledge about visa-related services, she provides comprehensive information about the transit visa requirement for Japan. She also explains the various aspects of Japan transit visa for Indians including required documents, visa cost etc.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.