ALL >> Travel >> View Article
When Is The Best Time Visit To Japan?
Total Articles: 20
Anyone travelling to another country, especially with a transit stay in-between can be very stressful for an individual. The ideal way to deal with this problem is to ensure that you have everything planned and organized before you begin your journey. In this article, we give you the perfect checklist for your transit visa requirement for Japan.
Step1: Understand the requirements for travel documents
Your first step is to understand whether you need a transit permit. normally, if your transit stay is more than 5 hours and you wish to spend this time doing something worthwhile, you can apply for a the permit that allows you to visit the local attractions. However, if the transit stay is less than that time period, it is ideally beneficial to not to step out to ensure that you do not have any troubles later on. Also, some countries are exempted from needing these travel documents to travel within the country. If you are travelling from the country of India, you will need to apply for this permit. Therefore check if your country is on the exemption list before you begin to proceed to the next step of checking the transit visa requirement for japan
Step 2: Required Documents
The documents requiredfor the transit visa for Japan are simple, the list as mentioned below:
• Applicant's valid passport, properly signed by the applicant with a minimum validity of 3 months. The passport needs to have two consecutive blank pages.
• A completed and signed application form which you can get online.
• 2 recent photographs of the applicant, not more than 6 months old.
• Copy of the flight itinerary printed
• Visa for the next destination country (if required) to be visited after Japan must already be in the passport at the time of application.
• Proof of funds or confirmation of hotel reservation if the stay exceeds more than a night.
• Payment of transit fees and the service charge if you are applying through a private agency.
Step 3: Submission of documents
Once you have gathered the documents for the transit visa requirement for Japan, you will need to submit them at the nearest Japanese consulate or embassy for verification and processing. You will need to take an appointment before you go to the centre. This process will take around 3 to 5 working days, not counting national holidays and weekends.
Step 4: Track Status
To track the status of your application, you can always log onto the website and submit your reference number, birth date and passport number. Once your application is accepted, you will be contacted to collect your papers and passport. Once you have collected your permit and passport, then you can begin your journey.
Author Bio :- Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travelers have the necessary knowledge about visa-related services, she provides comprehensive information about the transit visa requirement for Japan. She also explains the various aspects of Japan transit visa for Indians including required documents, visa cost etc.
Travel Articles1. 7 Solo Travel Dilemmas And How To Solve Them
Author: Manisha Nigam
2. Northern Lights-life Long Cherishable Encounter
Author: Ross Barkely
3. Visiting Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore? Don’t Miss Out On These Fun Things!
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. How To Comprehensively Arrange Bachelorette Transportation Via Party Bus Rental In Md
Author: john wick lopaz
5. Minneapolis Area Town Car Services Add Ease Of Flexibility To Your Travel Schedule
Author: Aspen Limo
6. Requisites To Get Undomesticated Aspects!
Author: Ross Barkley
7. Design A Wedding Road Trip With A Charter Bus Rental Phoenix, Az
Author: John wick Anderson
8. Take A Trip To Goa This Monsoon For The Bonderam Festival!
Author: Manisha Nigam
9. Do You Want To Experience Lake Of The Eye Then Visit Nainital For A Memorable Vacation
10. Tour Of Morocco
11. Etravos Is Global Travel Cloud Platform To Travelpreneurs
12. Parking Aeroport Geneve Options
13. Why Opt For Parking Aéroport Genève
14. Rising From The Desert To The Skies Of Dubai Is Eye Candy-burj Khalifa.
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
15. All You Need To Know About The Car Rental Service Along With A Driver
Author: Robert Anhouse