ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why The Japanese Visa Application Process Is Simple?
Total Articles: 20
Japan offers a lot of opportunities through a perfect mix of its ethnic historical culture with a modern day essence. This perfect blend has resulted in a unique culture that is seen in the daily life of the population and lifestyle that thrives here. This thriving culture has attracted a lot of visitors for various purposes that include business opportunities, touring, permanent residence or just visiting. To travel here, one needs an official travel document which can be attained through the application process. In this article, we will be giving you relative information on the application and proceeding step to track the Japan visa application status
The steps for the application process and the consecutive tracking of the japan visa application status are relatively simple. With these steps you can easily get your travel documents to the country of Japan.
Step 1: Understand the purpose of your visit
It is essential to understand the purpose of your visit before you apply for the travel documents. Depending on the purpose of your visit, you can select the travel permit type and understand the rules and requirements for it.
Step 2: Gathering the necessary documents
Once you have decided the type of travel permit, you will need to gather the necessary documents for it. The standard set of documents for this includes:
• Completely filled application form
• Recent photographs of the applicant which complies with the global standards for the application process
• Letter of guarantee
• Letter of reason for visit or invitation
• Proof of sufficient finance when traveling
• Copy of return of income tax
• Bank statements for the last 6 months
Depending on the type of permit, you will need to submit additional papers.
Step 3: Understand the required fees
Each travel document has a different fee structure. Understand the requirements of the fee payment before you continue ahead with the application process. If you are applying through an agency, you will need to pay additional charges for the extra services.
Step 4: Submission of documents, fees and application
After you have collected all the necessary permits, passport, fees and your filled application form, you will have to submit them at the closest consulate or embassy for verification. This process normally takes approximately 3 days not counting the day of submission and holidays.
Step 5: Track your Japan visa application status
You can track the visa application status on the official website. All you have to do is submit your reference number along with your date of birth and the details of your application will be displayed. Once you have received the approval, you can collect passport with the permit and begin your journey.
Author Bio :- Melissa Logan is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Along with wanting to ensure that travellers have extensive information about Japan visa, she recommends individuals to track Japan visa application status online as an efficient way to save time. She also emphasizes on the importance of keeping track of your Japan visa application status.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson