ALL >> Health >> View Article
Binge On Healthy Indian Diet Plan To Lose Weight
Total Articles: 689
In India, people have full of heavy meals in their homes. Be it buttery paranthas, chole bhathureys, a large Rajasthani Thali, or be it high calorie fish curry, everywhere you will find meals loaded with calories. To make certain changes in your regular traditional diet plan go for Indian diet plan to lose weight which makes you to continue with your Indian meals with a slight change. A diet plan is not merely enough; along with reducing weight one should maintain his body healthy. You should go for a healthy diet for weight loss instead of reducing weight from inappropriate diet plans.
Perfect Indian diet plan to reduce weight
Say Goodbye to Desi Ghee and ‘Aalu’: For an Indian diet plan to lose weight, one can add and subtract various types of foods. Avoid eating saturated fat and high carbohydrate food elements like ghee, butter, potatoes, rice and so on. Shift to protein rich foods like cereals, beans, lentils and regular home based pulses. One should opt for high fibrous food which can purify blood and keeps your digestive system healthy.
Use cholesterol free oil: In India people generally use same type of oils to cook food that has been in use for ages. But time has changed and so is the body requirement of present generation. For an Indian diet plan to lose weight avoid using saturated fat oils or ghee, shift to Olive oil, Sesame oil, groundnut oil, rice bran oil and other healthy oils. Such oils are cholesterol free and help you in maintaining reduced weight along with keeping you healthy.
Indian magical nuts and spices: Nature has bestowed a huge treasure of special food elements to India. It is famous for its spices, seeds, nuts and other items which are believed to be very healthy like cinnamon, cloves, turmeric, and of course garlic. These food elements control fat deposition in your body and control appetite which helps you to maintain healthy diet for weight loss. Nuts like walnut, almonds are also good to keep healthy.
Change the base of food: As it is suggested to change oil for a healthy diet, it is also advised to change the base of food we generally have in our regular Indian diet. You can replace maida or besan with wheat flour, ragi, oats flour or rava. Go for wheat or whole grain bread or rava idli in your breakfast. You can mix pulses and cereals with flour for your different food base.
Fruitful Diet: Go for fibrous and healthy fruits like apple, avocado or you can also have vegetable juices like carrot juice, cauliflower juice for a healthy diet for weight loss.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal